Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@mylifeistrash
exposed for continuous indirect bragging about his physical feats (6’5 and being white :forcedsmile:and possible past relationships with women he’s assumed to be fakecel

exposed for continuous indirect bragging about his physical feats (6’5 and being white :forcedsmile:and possible past relationships with women he’s assumed to be fakecel
but why ban now? this knowledge isnt new at all

Needs more of an explanation.
Mods, can you explain?

Needs more of an explanation.
Mods, can you explain?

I know this is hard for ya but he had to be sacrificed like @fukmylyf

I know this is hard for ya but he had to be sacrificed like @fukmylyf

@fukmylyf
That was a much more clear-cut case, right?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@ThoughtfulCel @Dregster666 @based_meme we did it:feelzez:
Im glad that the case was actually reviewed. One less bragger. Watch closely for the people who ask to free him. Braggers, normies, and fakecels usually run in packs.

20200219 165731

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ezgif 2 012dd9ee3fea 1

Based

Another small victory for truecels on .Co
Unfortunately there is more work to do. This one is a major lifefuel move to follow up Napoleon's ban, been wanting this nigga gone for a long time as well. Which mod did the deed?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He did it to himself tbh. We called him out and let him hang himself. The subtle bragging did him in.

I always maintain neutrality as best I can. He clearly doesn't belong here, but I have no hate towards him. I just think it's sad that he has to come here to feel better about himself.

View attachment 328386

Based

Another small victory for truecels on .Co
Unfortunately there is more work to do. This one is a major lifefuel move to follow up Napoleon's ban, been wanting this nigga gone for a long time as well. Which mod did the deed?
dont you want weed unbanned?

dont you want weed unbanned?
Satire posts at best . He cant come back under any circumstance.

Weed is still more based than @mylifeistrash @Personalityinkwell @Napoleon de Geso @Zyros and @Insomniac combined

We must free @mylifeistrash and @Weed this instant

free @Personalityinkwell @Napoleon de Geso @mylifeistrash @Zyros @Insomniac and @Michael15651

also ban @Dregster666

I'll really miss @mylifeistrash . Another classic user bites the dust...

We must free @mylifeistrash and @Weed this instant
Nah

Just weed, an even releasing him would be an insult to the forum.

free @Personalityinkwell @Napoleon de Geso @mylifeistrash @Zyros @Insomniac and @Michael15651

also ban @Dregster666
So free confirmed sexhaving fakecels, a larping autist, and a degenerate shitposter who outshitposts @Animecel2D in exchange for a confirmed manlet ethnic in the west?

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

What the hell @mylifeistrash

@mylifeistrash lol
@UninspiredGuy1 next?

JFL at all of the cucks mourning over mylifeischad. Fakecels could be 7'0 tall with chadlite looks and still develop cult-like fan clubs so long as they're 'based' and if they never mention personal romantic experiences. Fakecel sympathizers are worse than foids
halo effect

JFL at all of the cucks mourning over mylifeischad. Fakecels could be 7'0 tall with chadlite looks and still develop cult-like fan clubs so long as they're 'based' and if they never mention personal romantic experiences. Fakecel sympathizers are worse than foids
Correct and well said. I don't get why people love these "based" people when they actually look down on us subhumans and use this forum as a means to gain clout and shit post
its honestly retarded and a 100% proof of a halo effect right there

@GoffSystemQB I'm very very disappointed in you. You should have banned him(mylifeistrash) when I sent you those PMs last month. I showed you lots evidences about his fakeceldom yet you still didn't banned him.

@GoffSystemQB I'm very very disappointed in you. You should have banned him(mylifeistrash) when I sent you those PMs last month. I showed you lots evidences about his fakeceldom yet you still didn't banned him.
people have known that for years (and the fact that he went to the philippines) to be fair

@mylifeistrash was one of the most based users on that forum. His topics were made of the purest Blackpill material. No bullshit, just the plain and brutal truth.

Correct me if I'm wrong but he never bragged. Imo he just gave the examples of his fakecel-tier physical features (eg height) to show how female hypergamy overlooked them and instead focused on his truecel-tier features (eg balding). He was the living proof that it never began for us in today's soyciety.

@mylifeistrash was one of the most based users on that forum. His topics were made of the purest Blackpill material. No bullshit, just the plain and brutal truth.

Correct me if I'm wrong but he never bragged. Imo he just gave the examples of his fakecel-tier physical features (eg height) to show how female hypergamy overlooked them and instead focused on his truecel-tier features (eg balding). He was the living proof that it never began for us in today's soyciety.
are you going to ignore how he always said he that AND average faced? There is no way this guy couldn't have made it PRE TINDER era (his over 30 years old) his main problem is his norwooding which is rather recent. So you're telling me a high schooler/college basketball player that is 6'5 wide framed nw1 average faced (he previously bragged about being rated 9/10 and got high ratings on PSL forums before changing it to just "average" probably due to backlash) couldn't slay pre tinder era? That is blatant bragging in my fucking books.

free steve minecraft

he previously bragged about being rated 9/10 and got high ratings on PSL forums before changing it to just "average" probably due to backlash

Oh crap. Then his ban was deserved.

He could have made it in the pre-Tinder era, but who cares if he did not violate forum rules but clearly banning about that?

The problem is that he was one of the only really blackpilled users. Now bluepillers thinking being white, X feet tall and so on means fakecel will have open gates to turn that forum into a pale copy of IT or TRP.

@SteveMinecratf
@Einon

I'm 100% convinced @mylifeistrash wasn't an incel, he could have made it but yeah like you said he was extremely blackpilled, his posts were brutal and to the point. Best poster on this forum. What a shame.

Do we know if it's a permaban or not?

I'm 100% convinced @mylifeistrash wasn't an incel, he could have made it but yeah like you said he was extremely blackpilled, his posts were brutal and to the point. Best poster on this forum. What a shame.

Do we know if it's a permaban or not?
He wasn't even blackpilled, he just regurgitated what he could gather from here and made his redpilled perception appear to be blackpilled.

such injustice
:soy:

He wasn't even blackpilled, he just regurgitated what he could gather from here and made his redpilled perception appear to be blackpilled.

:soy:
cope

free @SteveMinecratf