Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

RIP @Diocel
Im not attention whoring, im just leaving, i need to focus on my life, goodbye wish you the best brocels.
Hopefully you come back soon

@metabuxx NOOOOO my Canadiancel

Damn we lost 2 good users today @metabuxx @Diocel

what happened to @metabuxx ????

even the forum isn't good, just race wars every fucking day, fakecels every fucking week,

@Diocel probably got tired of all the fakecels and race wars

Last edited:
Damn we lost 2 good users today @metabuxx @Diocel
Looks like @Diocel was requested, but idk about @metabuxx . I think he got banned for real because of his "single mothers must be forced into prostitution" thread. The thread got deleted as I was writting a responde to it earlier today. We must only find out if it was permanent or not.

The forum is getting stricter, such a thread wouldn't have been deleted and resulted in a warning/ban months ago. I think it's especially true in the main forum (Inceldom Discussion). I also had a deleted thread and a warning for it there a week ago or so.

I think he got banned for real because of his "single mothers must be forced into prostitution" thread. The thread got deleted as I was writting a responde to it earlier today. We must only find out if it was permanent or not.

Retarded if that's the reason.

Im not attention whoring, im just leaving, i need to focus on my life, goodbye wish you the best brocels.
Good luck bro. Be sure to ascend and roidmaxx if need be.

I hope you ascend my Algerian brother. One of the best users here

@Diocel

What happen here? Nvm read a bit.

Good luck humancel. I hope you ascend. You're one of the few here who deserve to

Gorilla 2293965 1280

Last edited:
@metabuxxNOOO free him. He's a brocel.

@Diocel NOOOOOOOOO I'll miss you Chaddam. Best of luck man. I hope you find happiness.

:f: good luck

Looks like @Diocel was requested, but idk about @metabuxx . I think he got banned for real because of his "single mothers must be forced into prostitution" thread. The thread got deleted as I was writting a responde to it earlier today. We must only find out if it was permanent or not.

The forum is getting stricter, such a thread wouldn't have been deleted and resulted in a warning/ban months ago. I think it's especially true in the main forum (Inceldom Discussion). I also had a deleted thread and a warning for it there a week ago or so.

Retarded if that's the reason.
Blbl

@Diocel See you later, bro. Hope this isn't about that Anonymous threat.

@metabuxx Wtf?

@CursedCel hope its permanent you bluepilled racist piece of shit

@CursedCel hope its permanent you bluepilled racist piece of shit
It was requested.

I think I bullied him out of here after I told him I would make him my bitch that same day he got banned.
free @BrendioEEE
and @Insomniac
Hahahahaha keep dreaming
free @Eskimocel
Stop asking to free users who have 0% chance at coming back
you are literally everyone's bitch here,dont respond to my messages its embarrasing
imagine being literally unlikeable in an incel forum,its so over for you
LMAO that was super fucking aggressive JFL.

anyway I like @Dregster666 way more than you. No one even knows who you are.
sad that some autists in an incel forum dont know me saddens me everyday tbh
just hop on that chair in ur avi Waste of oxygen
Damn you're mad. You went off on dreggester for no reason, and got put in your place. Take your L and move on
The fuck up bitch, literally who are you on the forum, I aint nobody's bitch, Ill cock slap the fuck out of your greycel ass. Im going to make you my bitch now, you done gone fucked up now

Exactly, what a fucking clown, acts like he's been here since the beginning, tagging users he doesn't even know JFL over for greycels

Nigga you're a forum midget, wtf do you expect, your post count alone warrants you to be treated like shit.

@Edmund_Kemper is permanent?

I think it was because of cannibalism thread he made recently

WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with some people? It was probably some fucked up shit like, "would you cook and eat chad's cock, if he let you fuck his girlfriend?"

WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with some people? It was probably some fucked up shit like, "would you cook and eat chad's cock, if he let you fuck his girlfriend?"
I think he made a thread like that before and was banned.

I think he made a thread like that before and was banned.

Yeah, the necro one.

@Edmund_Kemper You are one weird dude. You are probably one of the few people here I wouldn't want to hang out with. Shit, you'd probably sell my organs, chop me up, and throw me in a mixed kebab grinder with goat, lamb, and beef.

No. It was about eating landwhales and that they could be delicious. It was only a hypothetical thing and he probably should have posted it on off topic imo. A ban is bit extreme

No. It was about eating landwhales and that they could be delicious. It was only a hypothetical thing and he probably should have posted it on off topic imo. A ban is bit extreme

OK, so he's a necrophiliac cannibal who idolizes the serial killer who did exactly those things.

Yeah, a lot of garbage gets posted in ID that belongs in OT, only because ID gets much more traffic.

Yeah, a lot of garbage gets posted in ID that belongs in OT, only because ID gets much more traffic.
this would be remedied if mods added a little space that displays off topic posts on the front page, like the "New Threads" from ID

I find that ID is kind of low quality in general because most meaningful discussion has been done to death already. it kinda ends up being either confirmation of what we already know or just people posting insanely low IQ takes/bait threads