Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

It was requested.

I think I bullied him out of here after I told him I would make him my bitch that same day he got banned.
@FullTimeLoser

What the fuck is wrong with greycels these days, they have zero respect

OK, so he's a necrophiliac cannibal who idolizes the serial killer who did exactly those things.

Yeah, a lot of garbage gets posted in ID that belongs in OT, only because ID gets much more traffic.

you think he actually fucks corpses and eats human beings?
almost nobody does that.
it's entirely hypothetical.
there are interesting concepts within cannibalism and necrophilia that could be explored if the two topics were not forbidden here.

almost nobody does that.
there are interesting concepts within cannibalism and necrophilia that could be explored if the two topics were not forbidden here.
:dafuckfeels:

Free @Haywire
Free @nigger
Free @hamlossus
Free @SteveMinecratf
Free @metabuxx
Free @Insomniac
Free @BrettyBoy

ngl that kinda scared me when I saw you tagged I thought you got banned again
I've been at 80% for a month now, I have been playing extremely fucking nice LMAO

FREE MY CANADABRO @metabuxx

Goodbye akhi @Diocel. Asalamualeykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuhu.

@StemmaxxSEAcurrycel how is he not banned?
@Edmund_Kemper
I wonder why he was banned tbh
OK, so he's a necrophiliac cannibal who idolizes the serial killer who did exactly those things.

Yeah, a lot of garbage gets posted in ID that belongs in OT, only because ID gets much more traffic.
the seweres drowns out OT tbh. its a shame, it basically killed OT.

Last edited:
just wait until @knajjd comes online to dish out the killing blow
I bet he will tbh. I wonder why he wasn't banned already, his thread was already deleted by a mod.

tranny gay propaganda OUT.

Mods need to finish the job.

StemmaxxSEAcurrycel :banhammer:
I hate fucking faggots and trannies, they all need to be thrown from rooftops in minecraft

almost nobody does that.

I'm obviously speaking in hyperbole. I don't fucking know if he actually does that shit, I'm not a fortune teller. But it's clear he has a fascination with it.

Free @BummerDrummer from his crippling Alzheimer's

I miss @Diocel
:cryfeels:
26350.jpg

'Yea man free that sexhaver fakecel bro, i'm a Incel btw fuck Normies haha'

:feelsclown:

The absolute state of .co lmfao.

@Edmund_Kemper ?

@Diocel dafuq happened to my 3rdworld shithole liver boy?

@StemmaxxSEAcurrycel @knajjd why is this tranny pushing faggot still on here? pls ban.

he was tranny shilling
I wasn't tranny shilling u low IQ mongrel.
Did u even read the post. Of course it got deleted now. It was a question as to why high tier normies even trannymaxx.

Seriously though, a lot of users here have subatomic IQ. They cant differentiate between actual lgbt propaganda and actual criticism.
Aren't we suppose to discuss blackpill science and discuss the evolutionary reasons for why shit happens to us.
@Intellectual sounds like a defensive LARPing faggot.

Did u even read the post. Of course it got deleted now. It was a question as to why high tier normies even trannymaxx.

Seriously though, a lot of users here have subatomic IQ. They cant differentiate between actual lgbt propaganda and actual criticism.
Aren't we suppose to discuss blackpill science and discuss the evolutionary reasons for why shit happens to us.
You insulting people isn't helping your point, I didn't see the thread so I can't say anything on it.

its @Incellectual actually, retard. Also bullshit with the "teehee its only a hypothetical question" garbage, it always starts out like that. Go talk about trannies somewhere else. Maybe r9gay is more your speed.
You insulting people isn't helping your point, I didn't see the thread so I can't say anything on it.
he is just being a typical GrAYcel trying to subtly bring up faggy topics to see how far he can push it.

Last edited:
its @Incellectual actually, retard. Also bullshit with the "teehee its only a hypothetical question" garbage, it always starts out like that. Go talk about trannies somewhere else. Maybe r9gay is more your speed.

he is just being a typical GrAYcel trying to subtly bring up faggy topics to see how far he can push it.
I'll admit i wasn't very familiar with the rules on this site. But its closet homo niggas who always accuses others of being gay. The fact uve been pushing hard since yesterday for my ban indicates that. Thankfully the mods aren't as stupid as u.

'Yea man free that sexhaver fakecel bro, i'm a Incel btw fuck Normies haha'

:feelsclown:

The absolute state of .co lmfao.
Too many of them
I'll admit i wasn't very familiar with the rules on this site. But its closet homo niggas who always accuses others of being gay. The fact uve been pushing hard since yesterday for my ban indicates that. Thankfully the mods aren't as stupid as u.
You made a thread pushing tranny surgery propaganda as a way to ascend, and now you're going "akkshually you're the homo!!"
Stfu greycel.