Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Personalityinkwell JFL @ this guy. He needs more attention than a toddler. He just had to do something that put him in the forum spotlight.

Well, you got your attention now, buddy boyo. Don't get FBI'ed. Knowing you, though, that's probably where you'll be getting your next fix.

@Personalityinkwell JFL @ this guy. He needs more attention than a toddler. He just had to do something that put him in the forum spotlight.

Well, you got your attention now, buddy boyo. Don't get FBI'ed. Knowing you, though, that's probably where you'll be getting your next fix.
He kept bragging about being on the notable members wiki jfl

So many faggots, fakecels, and infiltrators. Almost makes banning users a full-time job. JFL
And according to the latest survey, there is still a plethora of them still here, along with 20 foids.

@Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell

And according to the latest survey, there is still a plethora of them still here, along with 20 foids.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

@Personalityinkwell is permenant.
I mean it when I say this, you're still young and your bones are good dude. Focus on looksmaxxing and try to be more NT, it's not over for you yet you're young. Being a fakecel isn't an insult. Idk why you tried to tuck your chin in and flash your acne in certain pics to look ugly. Good luck ascending fakewell.
tenor.gif
@Personalityinkwell is 25 not exactly young

Lmao @Personalityinkwell get fucked you fakecel faggot, hopefully its a perm this time.

Poor @Personalityinkwell cant get a break. Is it permanent?

@Incel_Because_Short

What happened?

25-27ish is the absolute last chance you have. If you're at late twenties, it's over entirely.
:feelsseriously: Finishing high school a virgin is already a HUGE red flag , Then finishing college too , you're already dead. Now reaching your mid 20s and still a virgin and you still think it's not over? Jfl , never began

:feelsseriously: Finishing high school a virgin is already a HUGE red flag , Then finishing college too , you're already dead. Now reaching your mid 20s and still a virgin and you still think it's not over? Jfl , never began
High school - 90% over.
University - 95% over.

Those last few years if you status Maxx or are looksmaxx hard you might be able to get something, anything. The odds are very small, but possible.

High school - 90% over.
University - 95% over.

Those last few years if you status Maxx or are looksmaxx hard you might be able to get something, anything. The odds are very small, but possible.
I'd say highschool 50% over

University 90% over

Like 60% of guys don't get laid in highschool

@Personalityinkwell LOL GET BANNED PersonalityNORMIE

@Incel_Because_Short

High school - 90% over.
University - 95% over.

I'd say highschool 50% over

University 90% over

Like 60% of guys don't get laid in highschool
Over since birth for incels don't cope. Please note 30 year old virgin chad could ascend with the snap of a finger

Welcome back manigga
Thanks man.
MODS WTF did you do to my nigga @metabuxx ???
Free @metabuxx
@metabuxx
@metabuxx NOOOOO my Canadiancel
Damn we lost 2 good users today @metabuxx @Diocel
@metabuxxNOOO free him. He's a brocel.
Free my dude @metabuxx
Free @metabuxx
FREE MY CANADABRO @metabuxx
I thought no one would care if I got banned.

Thanks brocels. :feelsYall:
Looks like @Diocel was requested, but idk about @metabuxx . I think he got banned for real because of his "single mothers must be forced into prostitution" thread. The thread got deleted as I was writting a responde to it earlier today. We must only find out if it was permanent or not.

The forum is getting stricter, such a thread wouldn't have been deleted and resulted in a warning/ban months ago. I think it's especially true in the main forum (Inceldom Discussion). I also had a deleted thread and a warning for it there a week ago or so.
I think mods are turning into SJW cucks. That thread was not violating any rule.
But Serge said it was a "blatant bait"

Everyday there are dozens of threads criticizing single mothers. And if this is a bait then every edgy thread written about any foid must be considered a bait.

If it keeps going on like this, I don't think I'll be able to post anything.

Last edited:
Thanks man.

I thought no one would care if I got banned.

Thanks brocels. :feelsYall:

I think mods are turning into SJW cucks. That thread was not violating any rule.
But Serge said it was a "blatant bait"

Everyday there are dozens of threads criticizing single mothers. And if this is a bait then every edgy thread written about any foid must be considered a bait.

If it keeps going on like this, I don't think I'll be able to post anything.

Welcome back, buddy boyo.

@Incel_Because_Short

@Catemperor
wtf why is he banned?
nicolas-cage-grandpa-son-weston-baby-boy-grandson.gif

And you were the one who was crying and whining for the sewers to be a thing. Now you complain offtopic is dead instead of being filled with spam. Hahahaha..

it never ends.
I like the sewers but the sewers fucking murdered offtopic by being in the same category. OT would be x10 more used if the sewers didn't basically hide every OT thread from showing up on the front page.

Cope tbh

Hs is the easiest time of your life to get laid (if you're not ugly).
Tbh, there's always atleast one foid who shows interest, if you're atleast 5/10 minimum