Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

What does it say?
from right to left:
"In your current state, you should be able to express your feelings just fine. Why don't you try writing him a message?"
"Y... Yeah!"
"Ah... My head feels so much clearer... I'm finally going to let out all the things I've always wanted to say!"
"To the person... That I've always been really harsh on!"

"To: The Person
I'm very sorry >.< and thank you <3. I know I don't often say this in words, but really, I feel very grateful for you.
... NOT! Did you really think I would ever say something like this? Moooooooron! Kyahaha!"

I'm very sorry >.< and thank you <3. I know I don't often say this in words, but really, I feel very grateful for you.
... NOT! Did you really think I would ever say something like this? Moooooooron! Kyahaha!

Hasn’t @SupremeG been banned before for posting tranny’s?:feelspuke:

Was @Inkler_Spotted a temp ban? Is that why we don't have any news yet?

Free my @Neggr .

Whos alt was it?
I don't know if it's official policy but i prefer not to say just so they keep on making the same mistakes over and over again.

Suffice to say not anyone really notable.

I don't know if it's official policy but i prefer not to say just so they keep on making the same mistakes over and over again.

Suffice to say not anyone really notable.
interesting

I don't see @Wizard32 mentioned here yet.

Apparently? Where'd you hear that?
Capture

he's posted a lot of sus/homoerotic shit in the past so not surprised tbh

Was @Strong One a CuckTears larp?

Would it be off topic to ask why @Colvin76 was UNbanned? He deliberately tried to get banned. And while the mods are forgiving in cases of mistakes and moments of madness, @Colvin76 didn't request an unbanning as far as I can find. How does anyone know he even wanted to be unbanned?

Would it be off topic to ask why @Colvin76 was UNbanned? He deliberately tried to get banned. And while the mods are forgiving in cases of mistakes and moments of madness, @Colvin76 didn't request an unbanning as far as I can find. How does anyone know he even wanted to be unbanned?
Fuck off nigga, nobody cares. Mind your own fucking business.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: Keep crying for me.
KEEP COPING

How does anyone know he even wanted to be unbanned?
Because I'm still frequently posting here you low IQ soy drinking faggot.

He deliberately tried to get banned.
No I didn't. Cope harder.

Sheeet 3

Because I'm still frequently posting here you low IQ soy drinking faggot.

Prior to being unbanned, I mean. We know now, because you're posting. But without a request we had no way of knowing.

And that wasn't a deliberate attempt to get banned? You snapping and gravedigging and gayposting? What was that supposed to mean? You could have not have thought you would get away with it.

Prior to being unbanned, I mean. We know now, because you're posting. But without a request we had no way of knowing.

And that wasn't a deliberate attempt to get banned? You snapping and gravedigging and gayposting? What was that supposed to mean? You could have not have thought you would get away with it.
Thats just low-inhib rule breaking.

You wouldn't know cause you're a soycuck good boy :soy: