Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Niggas getting banned left and right.

@metabuxx and @Total Imbecile?
God damn.

Free My nigga @WØLF or I will burn down this forum to the ground!!!!!!!!!!

@ihaveno1 I hope you find someone to have

@insanus virginem banned in 5 days, over.

@unsettling
Screenshot 32

Now that @unsettling is gone @Animecel2D is the undefeated champ.

@unsettling
Oh shit i've been postmaxxing in the sewers too, I better be careful now if they're banning for it. someone message him and ask him what for was he banned

Oh shit i've been postmaxxing in the sewers too, I better be careful now if they're banning for it. someone message him and ask him what for was he banned
it's probably because he was quotemaxxing

We should have a section where bans are explained publicly. Sucks to speculate in this thread.

Surely you can’t get banned for saying random stuff in the sewers. That’s literally the purpose of that place
We should have a section where bans are explained publicly. Sucks to speculate in this thread.
I agree. The banned user will have the option to consent in having their reasons of why they were banned public

That could mean he ascended?
Could mean a lot of things. In his case I hoped he ascended. In any case it doesn't sound like he's going to be returning any time soon if at all.

its been suggested before and it always gets turned down. Mods are avoidant of answering in here never mind in a dedicated space for it. They claim its for privacy reasons (at least thats what I remember)

its been suggested before and it always gets turned down. Mods are avoidant of answering in here never mind in a dedicated space for it. They claim its for privacy reasons (at least thats what I remember)
If you look at the early pages of this thread, there was a lot more explanation given by the mods.
And when I used to post on another forum, if you clicked on the user, it actually linked to the post that got them banned.
I think it could be done.
E: edited out the other forum name.

Free the catgirl plexi plox @Wizard32 and @SupremeG

free cash carti aka @Foreign aka WOLF

@unsettling...?!

Surely he's not banned for spamming in The Sewers? That's literally the point of that place.

@PPEcel free my nigga he ain't do nothing wrong!