Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

He probably got banned for that chad worship thread.
He got banned for making a femboy hooters thread and calling us volcels for not fucking trannies

@Edmund_Kemper
Source

Free @Edmund_Kemper he was a based user and didn’t deserve the ban

Where’s @Edmund_Kemper gone?

its perma, he made a thread asking what the youngest age female anyone found attractive
I guess he had a good warning percentage beforehand. Because this is not worth permaban by itself

@Edmund_Kemper was a giga autist retardmonkey. If the government dicksucking (CORONA IS REEEL GUYZ) wasn’t bad enough, he literally called me cucked/a white knight for not wanting to have my hypothetical daughter be catcalled and sexually advanced upon

@Edmund_Kemper was a giga autist retardmonkey. If the government dicksucking (CORONA IS REEEL GUYZ) wasn’t bad enough, he literally called me cucked/a white knight for not wanting to have my hypothetical daughter be catcalled and sexually advanced upon
I wouldn’t want my daughter catcalled either. Raise your daughter to be a trad farm girl away from the city or don’t have daughters at all.

I wouldn’t want my daughter catcalled either. Raise your daughter to be a trad farm girl away from the city or don’t have daughters at all.
No dude if u don’t let your daughter get catcalled and gangbanged by older men you are a cuckold white knight dude you NEED to let us 20 something yr old INCELS Fuck her dude

having a daughter is autmatic cuckkoldry tho

having a daughter is autmatic cuckkoldry tho
Having someone hit on your daughter is giga cucked. If I had one I wouldn’t let anyone near her tbh It’d literally be sex dungeon meme. Either that or I’d sell her off instantly for however much. In no way would I let some guy rearrange her guts cuz lol. especially not anyone hitting on her. dude jfl idk how fathers do it,

@Colvin76 @Edmund_Kemper

Did Colvin request a ban again?

ay yo wtf? Free @ShySaxon

why are @ShySaxon and @Colvin76 babnned? why is literally everyone getting banned

@ShySaxon
@Colvin76

@ShySaxon
@Colvin76

@ShySaxon what did he do this time. Leave him alone.