Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Damn really? Does anyone know if it was a thread or a post?
It was a thread

That asked whats the youngest age of foid you find most attractive while having 10 yrs old as an option

Last edited:
Thanks.

I wasn't so supprised by the 40% necro but the 30% lastgerman thread really caught me off guard. I need to be more careful tbh ngl.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Dafuk's a lastgerman thread?

@TheBasedCel MODS ARE LITERAL FIENDS FOR BANNING THIS MAN. HE HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG YOU IMPUDENT FOOLS

@TheBasedCel is only temp. He's still on the members list

Old shit but I still don't know why @metabuxx was banned tbh, can anyone tell me pls?

Oh no need for authority or anything, one pic of my bathroom selfie is enough to get 500 Tinder Matches overnight.

This could have been you. Just few nano metres of genetic code. Few nano metres is all it takes to go from this ↑ to that ↓
Oh no need for authority or anything, one pic of my lowerthird, maxilla, nose and my living area is enough to prove that im incel.

Oh no need for authority or anything, one pic of my bathroom selfie is enough to get 500 Tinder Matches overnight.

This could have been you. Just few nano metres of genetic code. Few nano metres is all it takes to go from this ↑ to that ↓
Just a few nanometers... As soon as the sperm and egg met, it was OVER

It was perma when i posted it :feelswhat:
You must be seeing things wrong. Inceldom is affecting you. Maybe you should go see a therapist

jfl gaslighted by mods

So that's it? @metabuxx is just gone? :feelsbadman:
Last seen Oct 5, 2020

Why is @Legendarywristcel gone?

Why is @Legendarywristcel gone?
Is that even a question? He made a thread saying he wouldn't fuck an ugly foid jfl, plus he previously said he wouldn't date any foid below his looks level.

Volcels.co is real.

Is that even a question? He made a thread saying he wouldn't fuck an ugly foid jfl, plus he previously said he wouldn't date any foid below his looks level.

Volcels.co is real.
Damn I missed that, I did witness @DirtyCurryCell getting banned

Yes he said he has choices lol, INVOLUNTARY BTW.
giphy.gif

If he was married what is he even doing here? Like what is he even here for? Also do these people even read the rules? JFL.
Said some bullshit about contributing to blackpill science

free this nigga ASAP
@OverBeforeItBegan2