Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@unsettling
RemarkableCleverBoutu max 1mb

I'm fairly certain @unsettling was requested. He removed his avi, and hasn't been posting barely anything for a few days now so I can't imagine why they'd suddenly perma ban him.

I'm fairly certain @unsettling was requested. He removed his avi, and hasn't been posting barely anything for a few days now so I can't imagine why they'd suddenly perma ban him.
Too much postmaxxing rots your mind

@Sincere rip to you, but i'm different

@Dionysus RIP chatcel :f:

@unsettling perma'd? Why? The mods owe an explaination

Probably because of that previous thread he made. @shii410 called him out.
I don’t know how he isn’t perma banned, he posted this and then made another thread about how he matched with a guy on Tinder. so fucking sus
CFAF948F 5828 44AD B248 A33FB44A832E

@ChinaCurry was most likely death by jannies, he knew what was gonna happen when he posted that tranny thread. JFL

@werty1457 ?
Why did he get banned?

I don’t know how he isn’t perma banned, he posted this and then made another thread about how he matched with a guy on Tinder. so fucking sus
View attachment 372015
Why do so many incels just start trannyposting out of nowhere? Same thing happened with @Cybersex is our hope

@unsettling free him

@unsettling

Luke 22:33-34

33 Which said to him, Lord, I am ready to go into prison and into death with thee. [Which said to him, Lord, I am ready to go with thee, and into prison and into death.]

34 And he said, I say to thee, Peter, the cock shall not crow to day, till thou thrice forsake that thou knowest me.

This guy went from one of the best users to one of the biggest jokes on the forum
If he was one of the best users here, we might as well outsource our posting talent to trans furries on tumblr.
Good users are known for their threads and their ideas,writing style, beliefs, ect... not being a drama starting cuck with a divide and conquer agenda. Good riddance, we (and that is a royal we) have had enough of these cucks.

If he was one of the best users here, we might as well outsource our posting talent to trans furries on tumblr.
Good users are known for their threads and their ideas,writing style, beliefs, ect... not being a drama starting cuck with a divide and conquer agenda. Good riddance, we (and that is a royal we) have had enough of these cucks.
Sparrow? This is clearly an alt

Hmm 60% sparrow, possibly inkwell.
I already explained who I am in the introduction thread.
I don't know these other greycels you are mentioning, I only pay attention to members with coloured usernames.

I already explained who I am in the introduction thread.
I don't know these other greycels you are mentioning, I only pay attention to members with coloured usernames.
ok alt

View attachment 372015
What
The
Fuck
Who are you really altcel?

Mods must be sleeping
No, someone accused me of being an alt, a mod appeared to be viewing the thread and seems to be aware of the complaints against me. So far nothing has been done. It's not very based to go around pointing the alt-finger, you post here today with your orange name but users far more based, ugly faced, and blackpilled have been perma'd for less than what they banned you for.

No, someone accused me of being an alt, a mod appeared to be viewing the thread and seems to be aware of the complaints against me. So far nothing has been done. It's not very based to go around pointing the alt-finger, you post here today with your orange name but users far more based, ugly faced, and blackpilled have been perma'd for less than what they banned you for.
I just asked whose alt are you? Is your original account still active or banned?