Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

:feelsseriously:

Ok altcel.
tumblr_oc20mmjOJY1vw3mpro7_400.gif

TheGambler and I walking through the gates unopposed...

Just because I'm familiar with the site doesn't mean I am an alt, BrazilianShitma knew this site well within a few days of lurking here.

JFL at the curry Jordan Barret suspecting a truecel like me of being an alt.

Always a Spanish Inquisition here, won't stop until all truecels are banned and only preppy college chadlites larping as edgelords remain.

@CelticTruecel free my celtic pervert.
Dude he's a fuckinig faggot, made two gay posts in 2 days. tfu on him and his whole family @CelticTruecel tfu on your whole family

What the fuck is going on here. First a bunch of female larpers then some trolling greycels and now a bunch of tranny/faggots.

Where are the real incel straight men?

What the fuck is going on here. First a bunch of female larpers then some trolling greycels and now a bunch of tranny/faggots.

Where are the real incel straight men?
What the fuck is happening to this forum
I'm telling you people goff was really the only mod who still cared. Sergeants response seemed like he wasn't interested in hiring new mod despite good users offering. He's probably having one of his fbi budddies set up an account now so he can mod them

Yeah, we really need a new mod
They crucified my mod. They jokingly put a sign on the cross that said "King of The Incels" and put a crown of blackpills on his head and left him to die on the ban cross. He was resurrected though, and he will return to free us all.

Last edited:
They crucified my mod. They jokingly put a sign on the cross that said "King of The Incels" and put a crown of blackpills on his head and left him to die on the ban cross. He was resurrected though, and he will return to free us all.
:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

Haha unsettling's banned, that fakecel ass:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Personalityinkwell I see you still going online you fakecel faggot, tfu on you and your whole family

@Personalityinkwell I see you still going online you fakecel faggot, tfu on you and your whole family
He must NEETmaxxing rent free in your head if you felt the need to post here just because you saw him online.

They should just reboot.co and make a new forum tbh

Every time I log on another account admits to being over 6’

They should just reboot.co and make a new forum tbh

Every time I log on another account admits to being over 6’
I declare that you are over 6'.
My proof is that you said so one time.

All the proof I need, case closed.

See you in Ban Appeals.

I wish

And who’s alt are you?
I'm your alt.

I am everyone's alt.

This is my first account, I just happen to be the collective souls of all unjustly banned members and God sent me as a prophet and messiah to this forum to establish a list of rights for us to have as citizens of this forum, to baptize believers, and to deliver sermons.

I'm your alt.

I am everyone's alt.

This is my first account, I just happen to be the collective souls of all unjustly banned members and God sent me as a prophet and messiah to this forum to establish a list of rights for us to have as citizens of this forum, to baptize believers, and to deliver sermons.
TL;DR
Lost me at the second line

Well you’re annoying

Obviously you’re an alt

It’s the type of annoying that comes from being a banned member

TL;DR
Lost me at the second line

Well you’re annoying

Obviously you’re an alt

It’s the type of annoying that comes from being a banned member
1st account

Banned members have to be annoying.
Just like how prisoners have to riot.
Not doing so is cucked.

No, someone accused me of being an alt, a mod appeared to be viewing the thread and seems to be aware of the complaints against me. So far nothing has been done. It's not very based to go around pointing the alt-finger, you post here today with your orange name but users far more based, ugly faced, and blackpilled have been perma'd for less than what they banned you for.
stfu alt.
always talking with “we” who the fuck are you? you just joined, who is this “we” .
you dumb alt, at least dont make it so obvious

stfu alt.
always talking with “we” who the fuck are you? you just joined, who is this “we” .
It's called the Royal We.

So what if I just joined? You joined less than a fucking month ago, that doesn't make you some OG unless you're an alt yourself. You literally seem like an infiltrator troll or a fedcel, it's like you're some soyboy who quickly googled what a neo nazi forum profile should look like. Real Neo Nazis aren't coomers, they don't waste their pure Aryan seed on useless masturbation that harms their righteous white male spirituality and advanced powers because they NoFap for the good of the Volk.

I don't care if I look like an obvious alt, I am a new user so stay butthurt officer.

I say what I want, no fear of jannies.

It's called the Royal We.

So what if I just joined? You joined less than a fucking month ago, that doesn't make you some OG unless you're an alt yourself. You literally seem like an infiltrator troll or a fedcel, it's like you're some soyboy who quickly googled what a neo nazi forum profile should look like. Real Neo Nazis aren't coomers, they don't waste their pure Aryan seed on useless masturbation that harms their righteous white male spirituality and advanced powers because they NoFap for the good of the Volk.

I don't care if I look like an obvious alt, I am a new user so stay butthurt officer.

I say what I want, no fear of jannies.
shut the fuck up you dumb fucking alt.
didnt fucking read, go jump off a cliff.
stupid alt faggot.

stfu alt.
He admitted he's sparrow. He's mad that his acount got extra perma banned and now he can't view the forum.

shut the fuck up you dumb fucking alt.
didnt fucking read, go jump off a cliff.
stupid alt faggot.
Okay, obvious ITcel who is bad at acting...
He admitted he's sparrow. He's mad that his acount got extra perma banned and now he can't view the forum.
No I didn't, I would love to see proof of this.

And no editing convo screencaps, anyone can do that.

Why are the mods letting obvious larpers like you run around? What the fuck is happening to this forum?

shut the fuck up you dumb son of a bitch alt.
its clear as a daylight you’re an alt. you stupid fucking faggot, been only 1 day and you actin like you know everything on here, you stupid larper.
you worthless pathetic retarded slut. fuck off of this forum you fucking alt bitch.

Give it time
Really? I gave it plenty of time in SillyTruecel's case, or foidologist, none of these users are banned despite being obvious fucking trolls only here to annoy people, foidologist even thinks we should allow foids in this forum. Yet none of them are banned.

The mods are either sleeping or they are doing this on purpose jfl, I think I might request a ban soon and leave this place if it keeps going on like this.

Really? I gave it plenty of time in SillyTruecel's case, or foidologist, none of these users are banned despite being obvious fucking trolls only here to annoy people, foidologist even thinks we should allow foids in this forum. Yet none of them are banned.

The mods are either sleeping or they are doing this on purpose jfl, I think I might request a ban soon and leave this place if it keeps going on like this.
This one is way too obvious. We will see a strike through across that name soon enough

Why are the mods letting obvious larpers like you run around? What the fuck is happening to this forum?
Who is larping? Please explain my larp to me. What am I larping about? Where is your proof?
shut the fuck up you dumb son of a bitch alt.
its clear as a daylight you’re an alt. you stupid fucking faggot, been only 1 day and you actin like you know everything on here, you stupid larper.
you worthless pathetic retarded slut. fuck off of this forum you fucking alt bitch.
Not an alt, the mods IP ban people so once you are IP banned you cannot come back. Everyone knows that. Also, to hate someone for being an alt is to assume all actions by mods are justified and people sentenced for crimes without trials are automatically guilty no matter what. That's called being a bootlicker and sucking up to authority.

I'd rather have based realcel alts than non alt feds and cucked zoomers.

Who is larping? Please explain my larp to me. What am I larping about? Where is your proof?

Not an alt, the mods IP ban people so once you are IP banned you cannot come back. Everyone knows that. Also, to hate someone for being an alt is to assume all actions by mods are justified and people sentenced for crimes without trials are automatically guilty no matter what. That's called being a bootlicker and sucking up to authority.

I'd rather have based realcel alts than non alt feds and cucked zoomers.
you dumb fucking faggot, you’re an alt of a fucking fakecel faggot, dont try to play some words with me, im way superior than you.
a faggot like you cant outsmart me!
now wait for your perma ban you fucking faggot, only an alt would know mods IP ban you stupid bitch, youre so fucking stupid you’re revealing yourself on your own. might as well stop replying so you can hand yourself over , fuckin braindead faggot :feelskek: