Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@mental_out
why is my boy @Simulacrasimulation banned?

FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel

@ScornedStoic my guess requested, since soys don't get banned

@foidologist my nigga we will free you

hmm.. i feel like i will end up here again

@ScornedStoic was it requested?

Why was @lowstatusmale banned?

Why was @lowstatusmale banned?
he seemed like a fish out of water here ngl but I think he was just adapting to the forum culture. mods should give him another chance (unless he said something explicitly rule breaking that I’m not aware of)

the fact that he had chad levels of unpaid sex.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat???

I'm guessing he felt he still counted as incel under the "Used to not be incel but now incel" technicality. I'm not really sure I understand that technicality. How bad do you have to have it before you can say "I used to not be incel, but now I am incel."

the fact that he had chad levels of unpaid sex.

And FBI infiltrator? Because he's nice? I think I'm pretty nice, but I'm still here.
He asked us suspicious things on his last thread
oh shit where did he say that? jfl

deserved to be banned then nglossus

We’re dancing on @58isbad account ashes good riddance to that fakecel been trying and hoping for his ban the longest when he wakes up and discovers he banned he can move on with his life braggers will be targeted

Last edited:
I don’t see where he’s getting at. I mean he’s right, only fakecels defend fakecels.

anyways free @werty1457 free @vippnor free @58isbad free Nathan Larson

@SergeantIncel, was @Kointo a fakecel or did he just get banned for alts?
Alts. He also claimed to be 27 year old hapa who lives with his parents but it turned out he was actually like 17

is @Napoléoncel @Napoleon de Geso ’s alt?