Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

That faggot dog eating gook got banned
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So much justice
:feelsjuice:

Free @fulltimerloser

he has humorous arguments with other forum users. :feelshaha:

Who says this as an insult on an incel forum :feelswhat: bruh nobody cares about who faggots want to fuck :feelswhat:
I can't believe @AllanKing would say some gay shit like that :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

No wonder he got banned again

I can't believe @AllanKing would say some gay shit like that :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

No wonder he got banned again
Who says that shit man :feelshaha:

"ugly bottom" :feelswhat:

"Decent fag" there's no such thing :feelsugh:

Asixpys.png

free @Broly

also free all the future banned niggas who get banned by the new jannies who will get drunk on power. :feelsmage:
@AutisticMonstrosity
free him

Free @FullTimeLoser since when are we not allowed to hate on other races?

@MartinLutherCoon banned a few days after getting unbanned. Interesting.

@FullTimeLoser

He was a fag but he brought a certain energy around him that I respected
Tbhngldedsrs
:feelsjuice:

Ps I just threw up my slurpee
:feels::feels:

Free @FullTimeLoser since when are we not allowed to hate on other races?

@MartinLutherCoon banned a few days after getting unbanned. Interesting.
free FTL he is entertaining lol.

Never even saw martinluthercoon post, wonder what he did :feelsohh:

@SergeantIncel , brother, I honestly love this site. Compared to the rest of the internet, this place is a paradise, a lot of the stuff we're allowed to say here is heavily censored on other platforms, and I think I speak for the majority of us when I say we do appreciate this forum for it gives us the valuable opportunity to voice our honest opinions in ways we can't anywhere else (I mean, there are other sites too like 4chan for example but they're full of trolls and fags and you can't make friendships there XD)

So yeah, this forum is the shit ngl but I have to say I disagree with one particular rule, the "anti-racism" rule.

:forcedsmile:

Now I do understand that the rule is not enforced fullsoy mode, and that when it is applied, it usually has to do with users being harassed or someone stirring up discord among the userbase so as to generate drama. But I don't see the point behind having an anti-racism rule if the main purpose is to avoid stuff like harassment.

Isn't it better to just have an anti-harassment rule against repeated (unwarranted) personal attacks rather than censoring racist views? :waitwhat: I mean, I'm barely racist myself, I kick it pretty much with all races but a lot of the other brocels do hold racist opinions, and I think it's worth letting them express themselves freely (as long as they don't post illegal stuff, of course) This is why I've never reported anyone for race baiting, even if it bothers me, I think everyone should be allowed to be honest. :)

So what say you my fren? let's free my Jewish homeboy @FullTimeLoser and tweak the rules a bit eh? :feelsaww:

@BummerDrummer @gymletethnicel @incelerated @ThoughtfulCel @Diocel @Uggo Mongo @Dregster666 @Irredeemable @Babica Yaga @IsolationHurts @Mainländer @proudweeb @FamilyGuy1999 @MarquisDeSade

@SergeantIncel , brother, I honestly love this site. Compared to the rest of the internet, this place is a paradise, a lot of the stuff we're allowed to say here is heavily censored on other platforms, and I think I speak for the majority of us when I say we do appreciate this forum for it gives us the valuable opportunity to voice our honest opinions in ways we can't anywhere else (I mean, there are other sites too like 4chan for example but they're full of trolls and fags and you can't make friendships there XD)

So yeah, this forum is the shit ngl but I have to say I disagree with one particular rule, the "anti-racism" rule.

Now I do understand that the rule is not enforced fullsoy mode, and that when it is applied, it usually has to do with users being harassed or someone stirring up discord among the userbase so as to generate drama. But I don't see the point behind having an anti-racism rule if the main purpose is to avoid stuff like harassment.

Isn't it better to just have an anti-harassment rule against repeated (unwarranted) personal attacks rather than censoring racist views? :waitwhat: I mean, I'm barely racist myself, I kick it pretty much with all races but a lot of the other brocels do hold racist opinions, and I think it's worth letting them express themselves freely (as long as they don't post illegal stuff, of course) This is why I've never reported anyone for race baiting, even if it bothers me, I think everyone should be allowed to be honest. :)

So what say you my fren? let's free my Jewish homeboy @FullTimeLoser and tweak the rules a bit eh? :feelsaww:

@BummerDrummer @gymletethnicel @incelerated @ThoughtfulCel @Diocel @Uggo Mongo @Dregster666 @Irredeemable @Babica Yaga @IsolationHurts @Mainländer @proudweeb @FamilyGuy1999 @MarquisDeSade
That's alot to read :feelswhere:

IMO only persecution/bullying of users should be against the rules. Being racist in general, no.

IMO only persecution/bullying of users should be against the rules. Being racist in general, no.
Yeah that's what I'm saying. And also about bullying and persecution: only if it is unwarranted (meaning, the person reporting the abuse didn't bring it upon himself) :forcedsmile:
Like those you do? :feelskek:
Wrong. Pretty much all the people I've attacked, they started it first :feelsthink:

WarpedTautAlligatorsnappingturtle max 1mb

Banned for racism? This place is no different reddit.
Free @FullTimeLoser

Fucking hypocritical bullshit. If anyone should be banned for racism and race baiting it's @BummerDrummer. I don't think you should be banned for racism, should be acceptable. But it's hypocritical to let one user be racist without punishment and perma ban another.

@SergeantIncel
Nanananah if we're gonna get rid of the anti racism rule then it has to be fair for everyone. You can't say it's bullshit and then call for the ban of bummer dude, that makes you a hypocrite.

You don't understand me, I'm saying that if he's going to start banning people for racism then that's the first person who should be banned.
That's not the right attitude bro. We're trying to get rid of the rule cuz it doesn't make sense. Why would you even mention bummer and say he should be banned? That's counter productive man nam sayin

He won't get banned anyway, he's a protected user free of rules.

You don't think it's hypocritical to ban someone for racism while the most notorious racist of the forum never got banned?

I mention him because it shows that favourites are being played, since he's a proud racist who hates ethnics. He's free to be racist, that's his cope. Just don't forget [UWSL]all the hate for blacks and Jews on this forum, which is not just common, it's a standard here.[/UWSL]

People should be allowed to talk shit about whites just as much as ethnics, Jews and blacks. The reason why @FullTimeLoser got banned is because those same whites who constantly talk shit about every other race screech when someone talks shit about whites.
I'll let @BummerDrummer respond to the stuff you're saying about him, but imo his support is valuable given that he's a renowned user liked by many white incels so I don't think this is the time to be throwing accusations like that man. This anti racism rule affects all of us negatively, so we should all agree on that for now until the problem is solved and leave the race war thing for later eh?

free @FullTimeLoser and @To koniec, why are you banning users that actually care.

Last edited:

has anyone been banned for racism? I always bash mayos niggers curries and even my own race but I never got a warning :feelswhere:

Yeah. Free @FullTimeLoser

has anyone been banned for racism? I always bash mayos niggers curries and even my own race but I never got a warning :feelswhere:
Well you joined before than me and have very few posts, I never see you around so I suppose you never got a warning due to not being active bro

Well you joined before than me and have very few posts, I never see you around so I suppose you never got a warning due to not being active bro
that might be the case but I lurked around here before creating the account, I usually see people getting banned for being fakecels or obvious baiting

that might be the case but I lurked around here before creating the account, I usually see people getting banned for being fakecels or obvious baiting
Yeah a lot of fakecels have been banned so that's a good thing (moderation staff doing their job). But the "baiting" thing isn't so bad imo and it shouldn't be punishable by Perma

See my post #29,681

My point is there isn't a hypocritical application of the rules, and gave an example which was yourself.

My point is there are plenty of users that are waycist to whites, call and invent slurs for them etc. There is no double standard at play here. See my post #29,681.
So you do agree that the rule is bad for all of us?