Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

why the fuck is @bill00 still banned u jew cucks

Free @rope2cope

Mods and jannies, stop being faggot niggers!

mods do you still keep in touch with @Ryo_Hazuki ? did he ascend after stepping down and leaving?

@MartinLutherCoon Lol get OWNED u kooky cracker nigger and remember, I am going to fuck fuck fuck your ass:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:Here comes my Cock Boyo

@MartinLutherCoon Lol get OWNED u kooky cracker nigger and remember, I am going to fuck fuck fuck your ass:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:Here comes my Cock Boyo
You have beef with him? :feelskek:

Free @Kamikaze
@Fat Link, why was he banned?

It was this post

that got MartinLutherCoon banned?

free @Wettinghose
what did he do

Free @Kamikaze
The rules state we’re not allowed to discuss ban reasons with the users but there’s nothing against us discussing a person’s unbanning should they be unbanned at some point.:feelsclown:

It’s generally advised that users ask the person yourselves why they were banned assuming you’d established some off site communication method with eachother while they were still here and unbanned.:feelsUgh:

The rules state we’re not allowed to discuss ban reasons with the users but there’s nothing against us discussing a person’s unbanning should they be unbanned at some point.:feelsclown:
Is this a new rule or I don't know about it? Because this thread is full of questions and answers of this kind between users and mods tbh.
It’s generally advised that users ask the person yourselves why they were banned assuming you’d established some off site communication method with eachother while they were still here and unbanned.:feelsUgh:
Ok. And thanks for your answer.

Is this a new rule or I don't know about it? Because this thread is full of questions and answers of this kind between users and mods tbh.

Ok. And thanks for your answer.
LOL, nevermind it’s just me being a nub again as usual these days.:feelskek:

From the rules::feelshehe:

-Why was X user banned?
We do not announce reasons for warnings or bans. You can try asking the user yourself, or use the ban megathread in Offtopic.

So I guess we can discuss this but only in this specific topic/thread here.:feelsUgh:

-Why was X user banned?
We do not announce reasons for warnings or bans. You can try asking the user yourself, or use the ban megathread in Offtopic.

So I guess we can discuss this but only in this specific topic/thread here.:feelsUgh:
can you free @bill00

-Why was X user banned?

that rule is so stupid
mods have been breaking that rule a lot when it's convenient for them
Also u can't start a convo with some of the banned users
so how are you supposed to ask them?

Can someone free @chudur-budur plz

that rule is so stupid
mods have been breaking that rule a lot when it's convenient for them
Also u can't start a convo with some of the banned users
so how are you supposed to ask them?
Well as I basically got done saying earlier usually when you guys establish friendships with another user you exchange emails, discord info and probably also xbox or psn gamertags and the like or at least someone else you may know on the forum whose unbanned has managed to do this with a now banned user well before their banning.:soy:

So that’s how.:feelshehe:

Technically I could but then I’d most likely be curbstomped by the entire mod team and summarily booted off of it by Serge.:feelskek:

Unfortunately bill00 has a list of very serious warnings that appear to be over a proverbial mile wide and not just from the more experienced mods but Serge himself so you’ll need to wait for probably Serge, cocksucker and master’s response about whether ol bill can come back or not.:feelswhere:
brutal shit, my nigga @bill00 has been oppressed on here for far too long

Free @Kamikaze
According to a member of the mod team it was over mass spamming of gore and I think the report also said mass tagging of users.:feelswhere:

According to a member of the mod team it was over mass spamming of gore and I think the report also said mass tagging of users.:feelswhere:
I thought it was the mass spamming of scat.

@Doctor Blackpill That was short lived. What's the story here?

That’s because they were all deleted
I bet he did what he did out of anger at bretty boy's case and his privileges :feelsjuice:
The mod in question who dealt with him likely deleted the mass tagging post/s which is likely why you couldn’t find any. :feelswhere:
Well, I won't be unreasonable, I just hope you mods show understanding after he submits his ban appeal and that's fair :feelsokman:

@Deranged n crimson

met alot of good nigga's in da pen, free dem :feelsseriously:

@GripMaxxing why are you such a faggot

what happened to @truefaithneworder

@Emergency Manual so sparrow lied about your friend contacting him saying that you roped?
That was over a year ago, I'm gonna guess someone either pretended to be me or hacked my discord. I had stopped using discord like a month before. I have no friends lol.