Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Link to the manlet shaming ?
IMG 9633

Too lazy to look for another one since I forgot on which thread it was.

Let my brocel @Vendetta come back

It was obvious since the fucking start that it's a minor zoomerfag, I don't know why mod action was taken so late.
Giving benefit of the doubt but I know for a fact this guy is not an inkwell. He would fit right in with zoomers.

since when is dnw or dnr against the rules ? Users say that on a regular basis and nobody gives a shit most times
Why don't you read the rules? Low effort is against the rules, it is enforced in ID especially when reported.

You posted bestiality and animal abuse in the lounge. You claimed it was copypasta from reddit but there was no indication whatsoever and it's not like I'm going to check a copypasta database or know about every reddit comment that has ever been made. It was also reported as such so it's not like other people knew either. If you posted it in the sewers there would have been more leeway.

You posted bestiality and animal abuse in the lounge. You claimed it was copypasta from reddit but there was no indication whatsoever and it's not like I'm going to check a copypasta database or know about every reddit comment that has ever been made.
There are plenty of copypastas that get posted into lounge + the thread could have simply been moved instead of deleted, other mods have/had no problems doing that

There are plenty of copypastas that get posted into lounge + the thread could have simply been moved instead of deleted, other mods have/had no problems doing that
Multiple people reported it because it was a "copypasta" of animal abuse and bestiality. Your fault.

You posted bestiality and animal abuse in the lounge. You claimed it was copypasta from reddit but there was no indication whatsoever and it's not like I'm going to check a copypasta database or know about every reddit comment that has ever been made. It was also reported as such so it's not like other people knew either. If you posted it in the sewers there would have been more leeway.
@Friezacel you fucking degenerate.

This Nigger excuse been lurking for while is load of BS

Why is @anandkonda banned

Haven't seen @lemon21 in very long time, did he self ban or delete himself?

Yes, I'm a manlet and I don't care. Cancelling him for saying something wrong is very left of you
There needs to be some rules because there has to be some sort of point to this forum, there is no other respite for manlets except on here, and even then you still have 2024 fakecels that can't help themselves.

There needs to be some rules because there has to be some sort of point to this forum, there is no other respite for manlets except on here, and even then you still have 2024 fakecels that can't help themselves.
Maybe you're right. But can you tag me where he said that? I can't believe he could do it as something else than autoirony or anything like that

Maybe you're right. But can you tag me where he said that? I can't believe he could do it as something else than autoirony or anything like that
Didn't someone just link it to you.

Either way seems like a piss quality user regardless, ive only seen 2 of his posts, one was just a "dnr" and another one is manlet hating so they provide no value here.

Yes, I'm a manlet and I don't care. Cancelling him for saying something wrong is very left of you
Forum rules are clear. Don't be a retard.

what happened to
Image 2024 03 15 182328375

?

Kek he used to make a thread mocking manlets almost every single day if not multiple times a day. Also, he's a hyper sensitive fag who can't read and floods the main page with off topic bullshit from kiketok. Types like one too, a temp ban is the most generous thing the mods couldve given him. And he's already unbanned today so I don't know what you're crying about.
Oh, I thought that it was meant to last longer :feelsautistic:

Alright, what did @Saysitsover do this time?