Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Why can't we give hime a free pass like intellau?
They should just block him from making threads in ID so he is confined to the Lounge & Sewers, seems reasonable to me. :feelsjuice:

They should just block him from making threads in ID so he is confined to the Lounge & Sewers, seems reasonable to me. :feelsjuice:
@Dregster @proudweeb @Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @PLA1092

@Dregster @proudweeb @Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @PLA1092
I'm not sure if it's technically possible. Oddly the reverse is (I can block users from posting in the sewers)

Looking into it tho

I'm not sure if it's technically possible. Oddly the reverse is (I can block users from posting in the sewers)

Looking into it tho
No direct way to do this. Maybe there is some roundabout way I can figure out if I screw around for 3 days. Kinda like my bubblegum usERname

He's not annoying and does nto spam, I see no problem with him posting in ID

@Fat Link I would fucking kill for the opportunity to wear a cute dress. Like one of my greatest fantasies is cleaning someone's (or even my own) house in a maid dress like I'd be so fucking happy.
kill yourself faggot

The fact that @CruxGammata wanted that degenerate freed is sus. :feelswhat:
he should be freed. i didnt even see what he posted but people said it was just lolis. who gives a flying fuck every other post i make is about rape and thats allowed :feelskek:

kill yourself faggot
Tumblr 3469313a4b3ade90f71f314fe8c51d09 948a6f46 540

he should be freed. i didnt even see what he posted but people said it was just lolis. who gives a flying fuck every other post i make is about rape and thats allowed :feelskek:
I didn't see it but it was said to be AI stuff, I assume trained on real stuff and indiscernible from real stuff, in which case you also have to take their word it's AI generated and not real. Are you willing to take a chance and host it on your own server attached to your own name and IRL identity, or even just have it in your cache and let authorities poke around?
Nna

@downtoearth is his 3rd(?) alt

Take it to another thread, guys.

why is my nigga @suigintwo banned? :feels:

@Saysitsover free mynigga
@OutcastedOutcast free

Why was @NBAYoungBoy banned again? First time I've seen him lurk in forever

@Tiny Brat

Guess you guys just think its a faggot enacting a fantasy? It's highly likely thats the case.

@Tiny Brat

Guess you guys just think its a faggot enacting a fantasy? It's highly likely thats the case.
He had an anime trap as a pfp and a gay flag banner he was probably an LGBTQ infiltrator yeh

He had an anime trap as a pfp and a gay flag banner he was probably an LGBTQ infiltrator yeh
Yeah but its sad because I kind of relate to his story a little being a manlet, JFL when your life experience is close to the sexual fantasies of some faggot, really is and always was over for me.

Why was @ForeverGrey banned? @PLA1092
Kinda admitted his homosexuality

I was just about to respond to him and then he got banned.:feelskek:

I don't think that's homosexuality.. he's just saying foids are only good for their holes (based tbh)

Why did @Tiny Brat get banned? He was gigatruecel-tier and one of the nicer members of the forum. I don't think talking about transmaxxing is a definite indicator of being gay. Maybe he was just curious (as many newcels are, naturally)?

@LeFrenchCel Can you provide the offending post in particular? He didn't even get a % in the original post. :feelsbadman:
That seems like homosociality (platonic relationships between men), which is based, unlike homosexuality.