Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

View attachment 29911
Lmfao fastest ban in history?

Holy shit what did he even do?
Probably an alt of a banned account

ic-4078-png.29949

ic-6886-png.29950
Cucc

lmao@anondump getting banned for a trap thread
fucking called it

>I know a 4'8" guy who has had a lot of gfs
>is doing great

These faggots always get really greedy with their lies. It can't just be a 5'5 guy who got a gf....or a 5'4 guy who got lucky....it has to be an absurdly short (5'2 or lower) guy who slays and isn't even good looking.

I mean, at least TRY to make your lies believable.

>is doing great

These faggots always get really greedy with their lies. It can't just be a 5'5 guy who got a gf....or a 5'4 guy who got lucky....it has to be an absurdly short (5'2 or lower) guy who slays and isn't even good looking.

They are probably doing it to have a laugh out of us while feeling schadenfreude.

it has to be an absurdly short (5'2 or lower) guy.

Triggered 1

>is doing great

knajjd on suicide watch

Major props to @Darth_Aurelius for the highest IQ ban appeal of all time

Free my nigga anondump

Modcels was @rockwell1488 a @Blackpill101 alt?

Press F for Weed
7589CF1B 6D5A 4C2E A983 ABF154503A4B

What happened to @Mongolianwizard

NOOOOOOO @Mongolianwizard

Warned for a post that he deleted shortly after making.
so “shortly” that several people quoted it and he even argued with them. if it was like a minute after, sure, a verbal warning would have been enough, but it makes no difference deleting your rule-breaking post after that happens.

RIP @Mongolianwizard

so “shortly” that several people quoted it and he even argued with them. if it was like a minute after, sure, a verbal warning would have been enough, but it makes no difference deleting your rule-breaking post after that happens.
What was the rule that he broke?

Its a 1 day ban that @Mongolianwizard got btw.

What happened to @RREEEEEEEEE
Didn’t find something about him in this thread.

What happened to @RREEEEEEEEE
Didn’t find something about him in this thread.
The original RREEEEEEEEE left the site and gave his account to @RoyalOcean. However account sharing is not allowed and that caused a permanent ban on this account until the original RREEEEEEEEE returns

Jeez, I was looking back on the ban threads for kicks and a lot of people flat out don't read the sticky.

Why do the mods bother? If you can't read basic things like rules and a thread that literally says "READ FIRST..." then maybe you shouldn't be here.

I get that mistakes happen but I wouldn't blame mods if they just flat out ignored ban appeal threads if no one put a ping. They didn't ping so maybe they just don't want to be unbanned.

Jeez, I was looking back on the ban threads for kicks and a lot of people flat out don't read the sticky.

Why do the mods bother? If you can't read basic things like rules and a thread that literally says "READ FIRST..." then maybe you shouldn't be here.

I get that mistakes happen but I wouldn't blame mods if they just flat out ignored ban appeal threads if no one put a ping. They didn't ping so maybe they just don't want to be unbanned.
Despite what may be said about (at least some of) the staff here, we try to give people a chance, oftentimes more than they deserve if you consider how easy it is to follow the rules.

For one, our community is home to many people who have issues, a natural consequence of inceldom. Some people don't have English as their native language. Others may have never participated on a forum like this. We try to extend the benefit of the doubt. When we let people in, we operate on the philosophy that it is better to be a little lenient, because we'd rather let in trolls than keep incels out. The trolls, braggarts, invaders, etc. make themselves apparent soon enough anyway. And if they don't, well, we don't really lose much by having a person that posts and behaves like an incel and according to the rules.

This is all to say, not tagging a mod in your ban appeal isn't enough for us to simply ignore you, even if you're someone like Hellothere who has made the same kindergarten-level mistake multiple times, and worse transgressions elsewhere. However, that means we won't ignore your history here either.

For one, our community is home to many people who have issues, a natural consequence of inceldom. Some people don't have English as their native language. Others may have never participated on a forum like this. We try to extend the benefit of the doubt. When we let people in, we operate on the philosophy that it is better to be a little lenient, because we'd rather let in trolls than keep incels out. The trolls, braggarts, invaders, etc. make themselves apparent soon enough anyway. And if they don't, well, we don't really lose much by having a person that posts and behaves like an incel and according to the rules.

Googolplex IQ, thank you for your service. You are my fav. Mod

I didn't think about that really, sorry about that. I guess you guys just have more patience for that kind of thing then I do, I guess that's why you're a mod.

we need a new rule against knajjd bullying tbh. it's getting extreme lately.

JFL what did VST do to get banned immediately after requesting unban?

JFL what did VST do to get banned immediately after requesting unban?

I gave him a 30 percent warning for making a thread talking about a tinder match where he said (ad verbatim):

"Match with this qt, we're pretty much looksmatched"

Obviously this literally translates to "I matched with a girl, she was good looking too, just like me!" Pretty open and shut case of bragging.

That warning put him up to 60 percent, which is an automatic 24 hour temp ban.

I gave him a 30 percent warning for making a thread talking about a tinder match where he said (ad verbatim):

"Match with this qt, we're pretty much looksmatched"

Obviously this literally translates to "I matched with a girl, she was good looking too, just like me!" Pretty open and shut case of bragging.

That warning put him up to 60 percent, which is an automatic 24 hour temp ban.

thanks fam