Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I think you guys need to clarify the rules. Racial slurs not being allowed isn't even mentioned anywhere there. Someone could say nigger, but use it in a way that it's not a targeted attack.

Trolling: Triggering threads ('baits') intended to create reactions or flame wars are not allowed.

The vast majority of ways racial slurs are used would qualify as racebaiting and trolling, which are explicitly against the rules. So the vast majority of the time they are deemed to be breaking the rules, which does lead to action being taken. There are obviously some exceptions like using a racial slur while quoting someone else, or discussing it in a historical context. The vast majority of the time it's just racebaiting though, report this if you see it.

I would honestly be enraged if I got banned for a racial slur tbh

Then don't go around using racial slurs...

What the cuck was undertakercel trying to accomplish with the amonut of posting he was doing??????

What the cuck was undertakercel trying to accomplish with the amonut of posting he was doing??????

Trying to rack up a high post count to establish credibility on an alt.

blackpill101 btw.

Have you reported these posts?

We generally do ban or at least warn people for using racial slurs. We don't see everything and sometimes someone will go a while breaking the rules without getting banned.
I dont report because i remember of one pool in the early days of the forum that showed that most members (at that time) were favorable of not forbit racism in the forum. But thank you for the light, now i will start reporting ;D

I wonder if ubercel is also blackpill101

Blackpill101 really needs to diverge more with his larps. Every user was able to see through it with lebanesecel and undertakercel

We've gotten more reports recently about this (as in, the past day) maybe some will come forward.

Anyway even if he's not framecel (and it's really obvious he is at this point) he has a long history of insulting others on here, many of these posts were deleted. Here's a good example:

Anyway, he got a warning for making trollish, childish insults towards others. When I did he sperged out on me via PM and kept making childish insults, digging his hole deeper. He made it clear he wasn't going to stop his trollish behavior so he's perm'd now. And now he's apparently using you as a pawn to make himself into an angelic martyr, even though he's a ban evading troll.
yeah that looks like framecel tbh.

The moderation is incredibly inconsistent, I've seen "nigger" thrown around so much it's not even funny.
Have you reported these posts?

We generally do ban or at least warn people for using racial slurs. We don't see everything and sometimes someone will go a while breaking the rules without getting banned.

I have used many a racial slurs and never been banned.

If I can add my two cents, I think they should be allowed as it moderation of language is, in essence, moderation of thought. This place is not for the faint of heart anyway. If you can't handle being called something on the internet, you probably aren't blackpilled and are just a reddit-tier censorship pussy.

When they shouldn't be allowed is when they are used in a targeted manner, such as "hey @usernamehere, you're a slurhere and you should kill yourself". I don't think it's wrong to say that, but it's low effort and derails threads, so it shouldn't be allowed.

I like that I can be myself on this forum.

EDIT:

To add to my point @Ryo_Hazuki , I think it's also somewhat hypocital that there are pinned racebait threads on the main forum, but racial slurs should be banned. Take this a constructive criticism; I don't think this is just.

Last edited:
I have used many a racial slurs and never been banned.

If I can add my two cents, I think they should be allowed as it moderation of language is, in essence, moderation of thought. This place is not for the faint of heart anyway. If you can't handle being called something on the internet, you probably aren't blackpilled and are just a reddit-tier censorship pussy.

When they shouldn't be allowed is when they are used in a targeted manner, such as "hey @usernamehere, you're a slurhere and you should kill yourself". I don't think it's wrong to say that, but it's low effort and derails threads, so it shouldn't be allowed.

I like that I can be myself on this forum.

Yikes if being yourself requires the use of racial slurs.

Yikes if being yourself requires the use of racial slurs.
I'm openly WN mate. Focus on not getting triggered by words. People say all kinds of bullshit about me and my race and I don't care. They're entitled to their incorrect opinion.

Last edited:
I'm openly WN mate. Focus on not getting triggered by words. People say all kinds of bullshit about me and my race and I don't care. They're entitled to their incorrect opinion.

Did you quote the wrong guy or something? Where did I say I’m triggered by words?

Again, read the conversation.
I did. I stand by my observation. I assume I will probably get reported now by folks like you and cucks like @KilluminoidBR for speaking freely. I do not use terms like nigger to bait.

I did. I stand by my observation. I assume I will probably get reported now by folks like you and cucks like @KilluminoidBR for speaking freely. I do not use terms like nigger to bait.
keep crying racist

image.png

über sophisticated blackhat social engineering methods to get him to stop using a proxy. then:

unknown.png

rest in pieces

image.png

über sophisticated blackhat social engineering methods to get him to stop using a proxy. then:

unknown.png

rest in pieces
I wonder what next username he'll come up with

I wonder why Blackpill101 is trying so hard to shit post on the forum. It makes me wonder if this is just some bored lonely kid, or someone sent by huffington post to make us look like WN xenophobes.

image.png

unknown.png

rest in pieces
This guy is so stupid it hurts. Just LOL at people who were saying he was a quality poster.

The problem blackpill101 has is that he doesn't even bother to eveb make an attempt at changing his posting style.

Lmao, I fucking knew it, he (@UndertakerCel) also said that @Arab is @Blackpill101 which is probably true. Kek

This guy is so stupid it hurts. Just LOL at people who were saying he was a quality poster.
Kek lebanesecel was fucking retarded

lmfao, this nigga blackpill101 says he half palestine, WTF is a fellow sandnigger doing larping as a white supremacist wtf man

Truealphamale got banned?

Lmao what happened to VST?

Oh non where's incelprime

https://incels.is/threads/this-expe...uccessful-with-women.46216/page-2#post-833858

This was on top of other warnings. One post that earned a warning said that "Dying Virgin > [having sex with] a non-white foid." The previous example of him bragging said "I've kissed girls and gotten blown before and I still lay down and rot by smoking weed and drinking heavily each day while I shitpost on the internet."

In general, you can often go to a person's post history and see one of their more recent posts (usually the one before Ban Appeal thread post) and see what caused their final ban.
He’s active to this day, he’s constantly viewing threads, although he isn’t allowed to participate

What was his rating?
Dunno never saw a pic. He was a lookismer. He always told these ridiculous stories that were incredibly unbeleiveable. He took everything to extremes and there was no medium. Easiest way to tell a fakecel.

For example: the Caesar salad story and the story about beating up his friend.

Dunno never saw a pic. He was a lookismer. He always told these ridiculous stories that were incredibly unbeleiveable. He took everything to extremes and there was no medium. Easiest way to tell a fakecel.

For example: the Caesar salad story and the story about beating up his friend.
I feel backstabbed

Whys facelms banned?
Whys facelms banned?