Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Substitute Subhuman

How did @AsakuraHao get temp banned like 2 min ago?

@anandkonda why did he get banned again? :lul:

@anandkonda nigga got himself banned again lol what are you doing mane

@anandkonda nigga got himself banned again lol what are you doing mane
The post was deleted but it was about spamming racebait and insults once again

Nigga didn't learn

I swear if Knajjd didn’t ban 90% of 2019cels this site would be thriving. So many based users. Go to pages 100-200 (March to December 2019) and seeing the users is a trip down memory lane.
I wonder how many of them just ascended (or roped).

Like you are the one to talk. Slave word came from Slav :lul: :lul: :lul:
He's doing it again. :feelshaha::feelskek:

@Chudpreet @Ron.Belgrade @wereq @Made in Heaven
Nobody actually call themselves slavs here though while you take pride in calling yourself "brahmins" :feelskek:
Yeah kek I've seen him "caste-brag" on a fucking Incel forum of all places. :feelskek:

What has this site come to?

And yeah, I've only known other "Chudcels" be they blackpilled or not online to have a broad Slavic identity: Same goes for Nordics, Meds, Celts, etc.
My "claim" was that it's funny that curries called themselves brahmins. You are arguing about absolutely nothing. Just throwing your tangents at me and going off topic about slavs because you got butthurt.
They always go off on tangents kek.
nigga how did you manage to start a war in banned discussions :feelskek: :feelskek: end it before you get banned again
He's not helping his case, let's just say that. :feelskek:
@anandkonda why did he get banned again? :lul:
What did @anandkonda do this time?

I wonder how many of them just ascended (or roped).
Same here, I think about that sometimes.

It's also possible they just wanted to move-on & didn't want to make it a big deal.

Why is @AsakuraHao temp. banned?

@AndronovanSupremacy?

permaban him.
@Gokubro needs to be permabanned more than any other user currently, gosh he is fucking insufferable & is just an underaged faggot like @Vendetta

@Friezacel @Ron.Belgrade @Arnocel @RegularManlet @KillNiggers

@Gokubro needs to be permabanned more than any other user currently, gosh he is fucking insufferable & is just an underaged faggot like @Vendetta

already? im not done smoking my vendetta pack

jfl

#bangokunigger

based

he is such a damn cunt and never stops picking fights all the time, mods are cucked as shit for not noticing these obvious underaged users

At the same time banning users because "they seem underaged" could lead to alot of unfair bans.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
if you seem underaged but arent starting fights like CopeHarderNow was, its fine but obvious underaged users such as vendetta who was manlet shaming and gokubro who constantly starts arguments and makes low effort spam should obviously be banned, you can exclude the part where they seem underaged because those types of users are already breaking rules.

At the same time banning users because "they seem underaged" could lead to alot of unfair bans.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
if you seem underaged but arent starting fights like CopeHarderNow was, its fine but obvious underaged users such as vendetta who was manlet shaming and gokubro who constantly starts arguments and makes low effort spam should obviously be banned, you can exclude the part where they seem underaged because those types of users are already breaking rules.
Yeah him, and others I suspect of being underaged, aren't too much of an issue, it's just when we have insufferable cunts such as Gokufag or @Vendetta who troll, Incel-shame, start fights, spam, etc.
He was back for like 3 hours before being banned again jfl
I've seen this pattern before, and users like this never last long.

Also, you might want to check my suggestion thread, I think you will know what the specific thread that was inspired it. :feelskek:

@The Enforcer I remember you saying you didn't allow @Schery6 to come back here because he was underage, but he joined this forum before the 18+ rule was enforced, so how come he wasn't grandfathered in?

@The Enforcer I remember you saying you didn't allow @Schery6 to come back here because he was underage, but he joined this forum before the 18+ rule was enforced, so how come he wasn't grandfathered in?
I guess it doesn't really matter, since he would've eventually been banned for having a girlfriend in the past.

I received a message from General Alek, he told me that he might return to .is as a moderator