Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

but yeah, that would be reasonable tbh, he's a better user than many of the people who are unbanned by this rule
Yeah he was actually one of us, I get why they banned him but I think his intentions were in the right place.

@The Enforcer I remember you saying you didn't allow @Schery6 to come back here because he was underage, but he joined this forum before the 18+ rule was enforced, so how come he wasn't grandfathered in?
Because it was a new account that was made after the rule came into effect.

What is the problem with arguing per se?

If someone is not up for it they can stop responding/ignore the user.
I think fighting generally entails just straight up insults and attacking others, not having an argument over some topic or something

If the insults are not related to looks but rather to an opinion you hold it's fine, you can just ignore the user and move on.
Usually its just constant insults that derail all conversation so it just makes the forum shit

Usually its just constant insults that derail all conversation so it just makes the forum shit
Tell that to @Made in Toilet then. Like @GeckoBus pointed out bullied are seen as aggressors when fighting back

If the insults are not related to looks but rather to an opinion you hold it's fine, you can just ignore the user and move on.
Thank you brocel for defending me. With curries that sandnigger @Made in Toilet insults on looks when he himself is a pathetic malformed pre maturely birthed low IQ sandnigger.

Can't make this shit up. A malformed subhuman insulting others on looks to cope himself being ugly that too on incels.is which is supposed to be a supporting community. :lul: :lul: :lul: And when we fight back in the same way we get banned

I think fighting generally entails just straight up insults and attacking others, not having an argument over some topic or something
Yeah there's a difference:

Fighting=insults, personal attacks, derailing threads, etc.

Arguing=discussion over a topic with conflicting opinions/stances.

Tell that to @Made in Toilet then. Like @GeckoBus pointed out bullied are seen as aggressors when fighting back

You're going on a tangent here and making a strawman argument.

And please, do not drag @GeckoBus into this since he is one of the more neutral users here.
Make a new thread or something stop posting in ban discussion
Yup. This is very well going to get him another %
I feel like every time I come across a post of yours you're fighting someone lmao
Yeah kek: One of the first times I saw him in a thread, some user(forgot who) mentioned something along the lines of "ignore this curry, he likes to start race-wars"

Thank you brocel for defending me. With curries that sandnigger @Made in Toilet insults on looks when he himself is a pathetic malformed pre maturely birthed low IQ sandnigger.

Can't make this shit up. A malformed subhuman insulting others on looks to cope himself being ugly that too on incels.is which is supposed to be a supporting community. :lul: :lul: :lul: And when we fight back in the same way we get banned
How was he defending you? Again, a tangent and/or strawman.

He was just discerning what constitutes an argument.

You're going on a tangent here and making a strawman argument.

And please, do not drag @GeckoBus into this since he is one of the more neutral users here.
I have done the same shit what @Made In Toilet did yesterday. I don't get why he isn't also banned.

I have done the same shit what @Made In Toilet did yesterday. I don't get why he isn't also banned.
I was just stating, don't drag @GeckoBus who is one of the least argumentative/opinionated users here into this spat with you & @Made in Turkey are having.

Yup. This is very well going to get him another %
Ready to take a permaban. Just want to point out that rules here are not properly enforced, especially regarding this "racebait" shit

I was just stating, don't drag @GeckoBus who is one of the least argumentative/opinionated users here into this spat with you & @Made in Turkey are having.
He is the highest IQ user here. He was broke himself and offered me money. That nigger literally touched my heart :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

He fucked me up with his generosity. I joined this forum only reading @GeckoBus threads.

Ready to take a permaban. Just want to point out that rules here are not properly enforced, especially regarding this "racebait" shit
You could have done that in a lounge and/or sewer thread, instead of here which could count as "fighting in ban discussion(I've been warned for that myself)" and/or "thread derailing"
He is the highest IQ user here. He was broke himself and offered me money. That nigger literally touched my heart :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Really? I've heard of this with @Mortis but I didn't know he offered some to you?

Regardless, very kind of him.
He fucked me up with his generosity. I joined this forum only reading @GeckoBus threads.
Seems to me & others you joined to participate in racewars & castewars:feelskek:

But I was just stating, please don't drag him into any fights here.
He was defending my behavior here
No, he was just stating "what is the problem with arguing?" which implies he was just stating his stance on it, based on what @LeFrenchCel discerned.

Make a new thread for this discussion. Also infighting and sheet gets warned in this thread. You're currently derailing it.

Why is @AsakuraHao temp. banned this time?

@LeFrenchCel @Crustaciouse

I see his account wiped for good kek
I just checked his profile again, it seems that the perma wasn't only for foid worship but also bc he accumulated a lot of warnings and that then-mods finally had enough of him :feelshaha:

Ok I won't post more shit here then.

jfl

@LeFrenchCel @Albocel

@Gokubro rip bozo :smonk:

@LeFrenchCel What happened to @PersonaPimp ? :feelshmm:

It seems that this user is most likely a selkie foid alt
isn't this the mf that was crying that every 2024cel can't be trusted :feelskek: maybe I'm biased, but I have seen users who joined before 2024, more offen get banned for being infiltrators. Most of the people who joined in 2024 get banned for being edgy zoomers

why no ban still then?