Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Sandcel22
Time spent online: 517 hours

Banned

Why?

Is there anything we can do to have @Weed unbanned?

I'm referring to @Animecel2D,

There's nothing cool about racking up such an obnoxiously high post count in such a short period of time. It's just called spamming and it's annoying
yeah these types never really add to inceldom discussion

@Personalityinkwell

I'm not going to start celebrating yet.

Knowing this guy he did this for drama and attention.

Stay gone please. The forum has enough fakecels as is

@HyperVersager_4EVER free him this very second

@imbored21
Last seen Yesterday

Why is he banned?

@Caesercel I might be thinking of someone else but isn't he literally a curry living in India? and he was claiming he looks like a white male model? JFL at that level of cope :feelskek:

@Caesercel Very high IQ user, why is he banned???

@Sparrow's Song

@Caesercel
@Mainländer @Edmund_Kemper @Personalityinkwell @ScornedStoic Lifefuel for you guys, looks like an agecuck/moral fag just got permabanned.

@Mainländer @Edmund_Kemper @Personalityinkwell @ScornedStoic Lifefuel for you guys, looks like an agecuck/moral fag just got permabanned.
Was @Caesercel banned because of bragging? Permanent?

@werty1457
With sparrow song permad is that the fakecel you were talking about making my theory correct

@Caesercel I might be thinking of someone else but isn't he literally a curry living in India? and he was claiming he looks like a white male model? JFL at that level of cope :feelskek:
Wait lol where?