Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Ban request

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
I hate the fact that I’m devoting a large amount of time to hating women when I could be spending that time doing something more productive. I can’t keep dwelling on the past (women and normies wronging me in some way) it just makes me angry. I’m quitting all social media for at least a year.

cya tomorrow in ban appeals

I'll hold you up to it, then; one year. :feelshehe:

I SAW @decembrist_kirillov IN PREVIEW AND THOUGHT MY NIGGA IS GETTING SELF BAN ( in video game ) :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

I thought u had to make a thread to get banned tbh

Bye bye monkey

I SAW @decembrist_kirillov IN PREVIEW AND THOUGHT MY NIGGA IS GETTING SELF BAN ( in video game ) :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
lmao truecels never make ban request like fakecel scums @yez

Good choice and goodbye

I WILL BE ON FORUM UNTIL DEATH :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

This site makes me angry
youre doing it wrong fakecel

you do productive shit and use your hatred for foidz az fuel

I remember all the timez foidz rejected and made fun of me, then i smoke weed and gymmax
I remember all the timez foidz made fun of me, how people said i waz untalented and unskilled
thatz why i smoke weed and guitarmaxx and languagemaxx

I do productive shit all day. I work remotely from home , so im either making coinz , guitarmaxxing , languagemaxxing and gymmaxing )at home i made my own home gym)

and in my rest, free time i catfish whorez from other countriez while posting their nudez for my brocelz to enjoy and inzult them :smonk:

I hate the fact that I’m devoting a large amount of time to hating women when I could be spending that time doing something more productive. I can’t keep dwelling on the past (women and normies wronging me in some way) it just makes me angry. I’m quitting all social media for at least a year.

You know when you're banned you can still view this site, right?

Why would you publicly request a ban if you're quitting all social media? You won't be visiting this site to sign in anyway, what does it matter.

You've been here a while, but it sounds like you're dissing us by saying we're lesser for staying here and 'hating women unproductively'.

That's a good mindset to have. But why beg for attention...Just delete your account

Based but you can still hate women tbh