Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Banned from friend of a friend's Discord server

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I have this friend, who had another friend who owns a server, and i had been interacting with them for a few months or so.
Well now he finally banned me lol.
Said he did it cause people were leaving or being inactive in the server because of me
It's my toxic personality :feelsclown:
I basically lost access to all the people i actually LIKED in there because the owner had to be a massive faggot and dick rider to people in there

Brutal. We're accepted nowhere

Did the people on the server know you're an incel?

im starting to believe that normies can really magically sense incels because the same thing happened to me even tho i wans;t even active they hated me for some reason
among normies you have to behave like a monkey, constantly making noise, showing domination and participating in rat race, fight for the pussy, fuck friends they are worthless, etc.
rotten values of rotten inside people

did they see your face?

Did the people on the server know you're an incel?
yes
Brutal. We're accepted nowhere
im starting to believe that normies can really magically sense incels because the same thing happened to me even tho i wans;t even active they hated me for some reason
among normies you have to behave like a monkey, constantly making noise, showing domination and participating in rat race, fight for the pussy, fuck friends they are worthless, etc.
did they see your face?
some yeah

does he like incels?
if not he would have banned you if you posted anything black pill related
tfu on anti black pill cucks
thats possible, very scary to think about

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back