Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Banned from my main cope rn (league of legends)

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
just been banned for 14 days buddy boyos, half a fucking month. what the fuck am i gonna do in this time? i have nothing else to do... just look in the internet, i feel hopeless and depressed/suicidal already... FUCK!!!

sell your account league is cancer

just been banned for 14 days buddy boyos, half a fucking month. what the fuck am i gonna do in this time? i have nothing else to do... just look in the internet, i feel hopeless and depressed/suicidal already... FUCK!!!
elona+ boyo, touhou imperishable night boyo, nuclear throne boyo, torrent anime using deluge on nyaa.pantsu.cat boyo

And get an outside hobby, like skateboarding, boyo, ER skated when he was younger, it's a really fun cope, to slowly get better at something like that.

What did you get banned for? Calling people n-words?

And get an outside hobby, like skateboarding, boyo, ER skated when he was younger, it's a really fun cope, to slowly get better at something like that.

aint left my house in 7 months boyo have an underbite people just make fun of me for how i look i never want to go outside unless i get a lefort 3 + rhinoplasty

league of shit id rather play call of duty

elona+ boyo, touhou imperishable night boyo, nuclear throne boyo, torrent anime using deluge on nyaa.pantsu.cat boyo
Did you just crawl out of lookism lol

aint left my house in 7 months boyo have an underbite people just make fun of me for how i look i never want to go outside unless i get a lefort 3 + rhinoplasty
JFL, wear a paper bag on your head or learn to hunt and trap and become a mountain hermit

Did you just crawl out of lookism lol
Because of my excessive boyoing? nah, I just wanted to try something different stylistically, I guess it fell flat.

I'm sorry, I know how it feels to lose a cope for a time being, I injured my clavicle bone and can't gymcel for a week :( it's sucks

Watch anime and hentai

League has became sjw greenhouse

Cause it has the worst punishment system ever

To tenta: I never saw league as a cope other than in season 4, now I see it as something to get money from with youtube

Cope with single player games such as EU4.

RIP
My main video-game cope ATM is Path of Exile but the current league blows :feelsrope:

Play a better free game, like team fortress 2 for example.

Can you carry me out of bronze. I play kled and asol. They the funniest champs.

How do you get banned lol I’m hilariously toxic (spam emotes or taunt after every solo kill, ? Ping every time my teammates feed, curse out bad players with racial slurs, gg ez every win, can’t carry these shitters every loss) and I never got banned

Just create another account. Thats what i do, i have at least 5. Im toxic as fuck, and i love it.

League is for normans tbh