Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Barring a few things , I think mgtow is very based

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Everytime I've engaged myself in any mgtow community, I've always felt really good. The men there are mostly old, full of experiences and most importantly they're really kind and willing to help. These guys have been through a lot and it hits differently to get advices from men like these. The best advices I've ever found was amongst these men

The only thing I don't like is their grinding/hustling attitude.

Some people think TRP = MGTOW, and which is why they hate it, but it's not

The only thing I don't like is their grinding/hustling attitude.
I prefer to live below my means, so the idea of grinding for capital that'll just sit in the bank doesn't appeal to me
Perhaps a good cope, a way to distract oneself, when you are an older gentleman that has been through it all
Are they themselves hustlers, or is that a piece of advice they give to us younger folk?

mstows are semi-blackpilled nearcels tbh, i think they and incels could really get along with each other in the future if they get rid of their last copes.

Last edited:
We all are MGTOWs to some extent. I mean, does anyone here like the strong independent (a.k.a egoistic) woke modern foid stereotype?
Truly mature, supporting, courageous, loyal women are long gone because social media corrupted newer generations.

Are they themselves hustlers, or is that a piece of advice they give to us younger folk?
Both. It's also probably due to the fact that a lot of mgtows are conservative Christians whose core value is hard work