Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill bars and nightclubs are suifuel

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Veteran
★★★★
going to a bar or nightclub is suifuel you will know your place in this world when you go to these places
ive been to bars and each time im either invisible or someone tries to mess with me
ive never been to a nightclub but i can only imagine how much more brutal it is compared to just a regular bar
there are nightclubs that do these free events for foids where they can get access and free drinks
meanwhile you an incel has to wait in line to get in and thats if you get in you arent entitled free access and drinks why? because youre not a woman or a chad

bouncers can simply turn you down from getting in if you look like you have "bad vibes" or for whatever reason they make up
like just imagine waiting in a line just to get rejected entry and then you see some chads and foids walk straight to the entrance
they dont get searched asked for ID nothing they just walk right in

brutal blackpill:blackpill:
clown world:feelsclown:

Last edited:
Are you a manlet?

It's easier at smaller pubs, people are less bitchy/ judgemental.

One the alcohol flows everyone will be nice.

Yeah I used to like sitting in old man's pubs in the corner sometimes, pint next to me, reading Bukowski or someone.

im assuming youre a UKcel?
because here in the USA its not a good scene usually at these places

Once I went to a night club as one of my friend insisted. There was this perfume promotion going and you need to pair up with some foid and they will click a picture of you and the fuckhole. I got a below average looking fuckhole fat shitskin. She ignored me like that I was some kind of monster and I am the one asking them to click the picture. My eyes got wet. But the foid my friend got was a nice one. She smiled at him and later they both waved good byes to each other. It is worthless to go to nightclubs for guys like.

im assuming youre a UKcel?
because here in the USA its not a good scene usually at these places
Ozzie but close enough, we have nice small pubs and clubs here, once everyone is pissed they dont care if your ugly anymore.

Wouldn't go to a dance club/ night club or US club though, as an Autist Uggo that would be a death sentence.

Nobody is more cruel then young women.

Brutal. Im invisible but at least no one fucks with me. I don't even have boomers making annoying comments about my tattoos.

I can’t wait to go to nightclubs in GTA 6 and go ER on everyone on the dance floor. Considering the graphical upgrade gta 6 will have it’s safe to say it will be a solid ER simulator

Chads have to pay for the entrance too.

I've never stepped foot in a bar or nightclub. I know it would be suicidefuel.

dude pc lib chr culture is fucking shit. we need to get something better