Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [Based][Based] Fatcel gets $140 mil in divorce with roastie singer, soys and foids are SEETHING because it happened to a kween

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

I hate adele I hope she dies of a heart attack when she's coping with haagen dazs

giga lifefuel, not that it makes up for all the injustices men have faced in family courts, but still good fucking news. I hope he spends some of that money in a sex doll custom made in her image at her prime to cause even more seething

Fairness & out of order is determined by the gender not the act.

Fuck the cucks who are having a melt down because of this. I hope they die suffering

I guess divorce rape cuts both genders. Maybe females will be in favor of reducing divorce settlements when they know they can get fucked by it now.

How did he manage to do that, based judge

KING SHIT.

IF I WASNT A GORILLA I WOULD GO AND SHAKE HIS HAND.

Bwindi gorilla crying

Her net worth is 140 million pounds which is 190 million dollars, so in the event of an even split, he gets 95 million dollars. Anyways, the settlement was private so we don't know what he got until he tells us.

What does she have to complain about, she'll have money and dick from chad 2 in a few months.

Might have something to do with the fact that she's rich and he isn't, just speculation though i got nothing to back that up.
People on the post are saying he cheated on her, I'm surprised he got anything at all if that's true

Based as fuck , lifefuel ngl

How did he get $140M of her $190M? He must have based lawyers.

I hope he spends some of that money in a sex doll custom made in her image at her prime to cause even more seething
She never had a prime, she's always been a landwhale

That's pretty great. Let them get the taste of their own medicine.

Cringe /or/ Based

I say Based

I'd gladly take that based judge and lawyer out for steak, fucking brilliant work.

Last edited:
Nice. Haven't been this happy since K-Fed did the same to Britney.

Based judge. This is rare. Good for the guy, hope gets all the freaking cash.

Omg this is giga tera life fuel.

Lifefuel and i don´t listen to music created by foids

A rare occurrence of a glitch in the system. Based soybeardcel. Absolute roastie landwhale pwnage.

[Based] Fatcel
bpwfVYfOzrUA8k_wk286w_bRjjx12I_sg80JmNKGw44_3aIv0eJ9ofDe_OVpEf5c1B5VMCjcSvGqJnVMaBUU69okfgorpiPdnSW7zYHhK-Hczdv6GAhYKStAIStaeIl33EAVIsAmFq_KZYuVWOMV9g27P3s9755vt5NiP9g
simon-konecki-bc73d23c-6324-4352-9d6b-e0cfc7524534.jpg

I don't know I feel comfortable classifying Simon Konecki as a fatcel.

Sure he's chubby but he's still white and has a decent frame, I think even without becoming a millionaire he could've gotten laid.

Ruthless levels of foid slaying.

giga lifefuel, not that it makes up for all the injustices men have faced in family courts, but still good fucking news. I hope he spends some of that money in a sex doll custom made in her image at her prime to cause even more seething
Tbh

Thosr twitter comments make my blood boil.

It's amazing how unaware foids are until the boomerang comes back to them.

Fuck yeah. Holes will get what they fucking deserve.
pEqM9fs.gif
pEqM9fs.gif

Time to enjoy

Tell me what imma do with all this money

That's what happens all the time to men but no one gives a shit lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6