Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Bible, mang.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
It seem like the Holy Book got a scripture for about any troubles I have, mang.
Here's one I was just reading, blood-
"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust." Psalms 91:1-2
one of my favorites tbh, mang.

it's over

Agreed, based Christian.

I find Bible quotes to be moving, inspirational, and also thought provoking at the same time.

Based christian btfoing reddit atheists
rITnih9Paj7U-gbQcuXgvPqlSc-CPl-GgD6IN3zlX1pBJ_Q4XBZfQtfK251UzjermtSbDmYsp7x9cC-VG2OwCywFMR8HWSNGi_mx-Im6Jn8lcPdT1Ve6AtkMl0IRmBcxpkge8NoFlYNZDo8Ek--Vy4yRtBr1cBw3SzgRmbDSxUBxNpgBHqC7zfb91WuakMrHjsePA4knBB9rvAkm9yNShMxlBs2fkRVKmqZXuO3hrYTixQOpvNGeHEDtEfjYmVuWK0Z4zm4S9jdHvHbxpUZ6kj8B5JnldPCOpw_gtYmRIwWcWOU2f_76GocEidp149khTFXXZwAHPOHMlia_IW5qwDkVas9yi4GnWAeh1_Yfh1kVBYZquWTCRwpG5M-iHVcO7wM0JdkHDVNkVrlqIlP88lrl78G6hE15uf6jcU_zyns28Xc5ZVB24C6-5EeKKxOubXaSrAI2gOqiZM1eg0uqagF2hGhlaoWXQX4rsc1q41cew9J3i28Ca9C783BVIW-rbVPlsMr9ZDymV7eObs_Z0wF-uQYjSHibhBsQ03aje7THEtIhxi8Gc5TXgflVpaT92PoCd5FsaKiDzqCjEh71wCpsmjTJ9OVIVaCWyE0l4Ie-T7eeLUB-xeM_nzDAe7csauAhvKZ_sfSO3cVBFCyXRCAaR8qaA-8a2pbsrAEmN1WH92cYYQ3TbcF-vG9dU2N-j6bBWaYgEWzqt1yuNl_h9Ebkh3bTe2iUX13J-TfNC__jbR_pcpVQdvCuOfwfBtB4PnkElQiSVkmikSahPtuYz3gwTkPeg2qumHcdo9OypZ2zLEz5Fr03pHlHup13IkXnFMunyKD06lFkCpZyNQYYYFXTnPdETtlEn4JySQdzpKfdvdTGwT10KwFcWfSEZgdOl0odXa6ynw9McFAD1wCWwqmJ0d_7gPwXjLHMYmM2LsYpHcHe=w600-h480-s-no

Reminder that God hates niggers, curries, and other non-whites.

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust." Psalms 91:1-2

it's over

Genesis 2:18-23 KJV​

And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him

it's over
i also like the litany of loretto, it sounds like a list of magic the gathering cards :V

Mirror of justice,
Seat of wisdom,
Cause of our joy,
Spiritual vessel,
Vessel of honour,
Singular vessel of devotion,
Mystical rose,
Tower of David,
Tower if ivory,
House of gold,
Ark of the covenant,
Gate of heaven,