Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based James Bond says its okay to slap women

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Makes me proud of my Scottish heritage, ngl. Such basedness is inspiring.

They're little more than very big children with Arby's blown out roast beef pussy. So yeah they need to be disciplined.

Sean connery is an aged chad though. It's ok for him to be based. It's Just not ok for a man who's short and recessed.

how did men go from that to this : :soy:

Sean connery is an aged chad though. It's ok for him to be based. It's Just not ok for a man who's short and recessed.
sums it up. Women will take abuse from a good looking male, but don't want a normie simp unless she can step on him.
That's why it's called the sexual market place, she has to give up more to get guys with looks.

Based. Also kek’d at the end

how did men go from that to this : :soy:
Yeah I don't understand what's happened to Western men either. Whether it's indoctrination or something in the water/food or... how did we get to the point where Western men are basically in the weakest position in many of the countries that they themselves built?

That is really not a good situation.

Yeah I don't understand what's happened to Western men either. Whether it's indoctrination or something in the water/food or... how did we get to the point where Western men are basically in the weakest position in many of the countries that they themselves built?

That is really not a good situation.
Its happening across the globe, western countries are assuredly more susceptible but its happening all over even in Africa.

james bond is a chad . he dont care bout us

If foids are allowed to slap, so should men. Based feminism

STOP
CALLING
CHADS
BASED

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5