Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Based quora poster saying it like it is.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
What is the Black Pill?

Anonymous

As an incel myself i can tell you about blackpill . Blackpill is a brutal truth that no one wants to accept lot of theories were introduced but could not fail blackpill. In simple words its a theory which states that looks triumps and you are mostly judged on that by the people . In the advent of social media , online dating its importance has increased
I am a ricecel (slang for asian incel) . I am an asian american and wished that i should not have born in this country . From the day 1 people bullied me for my appearance. When i asked any girl out she blantantly said i dont date asian guys then i ask one simple asian girl out she also said sorry i dont find asian guys attractive my last boyfriend was white . If blackpill is bullshit then why girls said me these things and not her nearly all women i interacted have said me . I am a computer engineer still single .
Blackpill Theories
1 Your attractivness is defined by your genetics.and Physical attractivness is necessary for romantic and sexual attraction.
2 No amount of money or status can replace good looks because girls will only be there for you for money you cant be more than a betabuxx
3 80% of women go for top 20% of men hypergamy .
4 You are doomed if you are ugly.
5 Racism is rampant and man always faces difficulty in dating market ( why PUA are men , why mass shooters are always men)
6 Personality is 20% of attractivness example Jeremy Meeks , Bad boys thugs . Only good looking ones no women perved on el chapo Sueong Ho cho virginia shooter, alek minassiam who killed 10 people in toronto ,why only goodlooking ones.
7 Why there is no dating advice for women and why there are not any women PUA .
People will always says us that we are misogynist , we are not only ugly man knows the true nature of women . People don’t want to acknowledge truth they will dismiss why because it hurts reality always hurts . People want to live in fantasy ( Bluepill,Redpill) . People say we don’t ask out women or we want stacies ( Good looking females) no i approached average or below average looking women even 40 year olds . and fed up of listening “ we always see ugly dudes with hot women “. Firstly they are not ugly they have good bone structure secondly Girls use them for their own means . My one friend a professor though not good looking had a hot girlfriend she used him as a pawn in order to get an admission to her brute failure boyfriend . He came to me and said “bro you were right of course i was right blackpill is always legit”.
Lot of breakups are initiated by the women , They are cheated by Chads and then again run after them why because of their genetic superiority. When meeks case occurred everyone was saying such a brutal world , girls are so dumb but when we incels says no one believes. and people who says us women dont owe us sex i want to tell them , How you will feel when no women looks at you , You remain virgin till 30s , Hookers denies you sex , Girls reject you ,whenever you sit near girl she gets up hides her body parts like you are a molester or something , frustation when other guys having biological fun which you are not getting , Those people will understand when they will face these type of things , they get sex and women /men thats why they are saying .
One example i will give you of my cousin sister i will not take her name she was beautiful a kind of stacy . She always said me personality is the most important . She used to go to the parties and had a one hot white chad boyfriend. Her life was faboulus lot of parties, sex , alochol and the amount of attention she got from other guys in clubs was unimaginable. She also got cold approached by some idiot PUAs she used to enjoy the validation. She never supported my blackpill ideolgies she used to laugh at it but one day when she was driving ,she was drunk she met with an accident in which she lost her right hand 3 fingers and her facial skin was disfigured her lower third jaw and maxillar bones suffered fractures her right side of face and body was completely disfigured even after multiple surgies fractures and some skin was restored but scares and outer skin derm damage was incurable . she could not mover her jaw like earlier i felt very bad . Her boyfriend left her now she used to sit alone in college no parties , now she gets no attention, no friends social circle lime earlier and now she supports the blackpill . People will not realise unless they suffer from life of inceldom .

Source.

An absolute truth bombing.
Makes me feel like old times in psl

@Hate_my_life Forgot to tag you on the OP but I know you are looking for those kinds of links to Quora.

This is a fuckin' enlightened saint.
LIFEFUEL! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: This is what I want! I don't want to kill anyone. I just want them to live in eternal suffering and despair. I want them to experience what its like to live as an untouchable subhuman who is unworthy of basic dignity and respect.
She still SMV mogs this entire forum because of hole.

Lifefuel if the last part about the accident it's true. But even in that scenario the SMV of that bitch mogs this entire forum.

Did an Indian write this

LIFEFUEL! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: This is what I want! I don't want to kill anyone. I just want them to live in eternal suffering and despair. I want them to experience what its like to live as an untouchable subhuman who is unworthy of basic dignity and respect.
yes

And then they respond with: “Be confident!”

OK, which one of you boyos posted this? Good work, btw.

God this is deep, you need to experience the black pill in its fullest to truly understand. I wonder if I would be spouting out bs advice or red pill crap if I wasn't experiencing life this way. Stupid bitch was coping that it was her personality that was getting her everything rofl, most women would rope as a sub 3 male.

see the halo effect effects everyone ,

once your ugly

YOUR TRASH

Saying this makes me feel like I'm back in the 90s, but paragraphs bro, come on now.

the first answer click on his profile and you see a cartoon representation of him looks like typical :soy:
lives in portland home of the :soy: and is a """"""""sexuality educator"""""""". published in HuffPost, Slate, Forbes, Medical Daily, BBC, Apple News, Storypick, Buzzfeed, The Independent, Mental Floss and Thought Catalog :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
a million bucks he posts on cunttears

the first answer click on his profile and you see a cartoon representation of him looks like typical :soy:
lives in portland home of the :soy: and is a """"""""sexuality educator""""""""
What? He answered as anonymous.

The source is literally at the end of the post, I even put a giant gap with a "source." at the end.
Whoops, did not see that. I blame it on my dark theme because it's a dark gray for me.