Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

based singleplayer games?

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
I am absolute dog shit at online games and suffer with depression and extremely low self esteem and getting stomped on online just adds to my overwhelming feelings of worthlessness. I want fun singleplayer games. post them

Hotline miami 1 & 2

Manhunt, GTA IV, simpsons hit and run, red dead redemption, The Forest, Metro, Mafia, any of the elder scrolls games, fallout

Just do some research man, there are many out there

depends on whatcha lookin for
right now im playing ghost of tsushima, the graphics are pretty and colorful and the melee combat is fun, but it gets repetitive after a while

what's it about?
Top down shooter
In 1 you get phone calls giving you locations where you kill russian mafia
2 acts as both a prequel and sequel to 1.
Here’s the opening and first level of 1:

Deus Ex 1
Deus ex
, Katamari games are short and fun we recently got remake of the 2nd game. Started playing Granblue Fantasy Relink after i've been waiting for this shit like 7 years and it's great so far (tried to use free cam mod for UE4 to look up the girls panties but it crashes game every time lame). Stalker series is unforgiving as much as the Souls games but after you push through it will get more fun, Gta, Mafia, Metro and Fallout games.

right now im playing ghost of tsushima, the graphics are pretty and colorful and the melee combat is fun, but it gets repetitive after a while
it's the lazy asscreed formula it's obvious that it will get boring pretty quick

d
Manhunt, GTA IV, simpsons hit and run, red dead redemption, The Forest, Metro, Mafia, any of the elder scrolls games, fallout

damn theres a sale on the skyrim games and fallout 4, actually a great deal for both being 20+ dollar games

also buying halo for the sovl

I really hope they remake GTA iV with no dog shit graphics and physics

I am absolute dog shit at online games and suffer with depression and extremely low self esteem and getting stomped on online just adds to my overwhelming feelings of worthlessness. I want fun singleplayer games. post them
alan wake 2 has to be one of the best single player games ever

I really hope they remake GTA iV with no dog shit graphics and physics
what's so bad about gta V? i have it rotting in my steam account but barely played it before. is V that much worse then iV?

View attachment 1054732what's so bad about gta V? i have it rotting in my steam account but barely played it before. is V that much worse then iV?
Nah. Not really. I mean Vs graphics is very good. The story and physics vary from person to person. I didn't mind it. But if you want a strong experience go to 4 and then 5 instead.

I'm currently on chapter 2 of the game. THe music, the gameplay, it just an overall good game. The lore is almost amazing tbh. I didn't play alan wake 1 but you can find the storyline on YT. It's a story driven game, almost like watching a movie but the best thing for me is the music and storyline tbh. I have played alot of horror shooter( resident evil etc) and I have to say alan wake is even better than RE4

what's so bad about gta V? i have it rotting in my steam account but barely played it before. is V that much worse then iV?
Everything is bad starting from the map (it's full of nothing just like GTA IV but you have to drive for much longer distances), characters, missions, it focused too much on online so we never had that map expanded along with new expansions, driving is too simplistic. many small details got removed, humor got castrated thanks to the SJW, cops are too easy they nerfed them to the ground after ppl complained about gta iv cops.

but can't you install a mod to bring back the old music?

Everything is bad starting from the map (it's full of nothing just like GTA IV but you have to drive for much longer distances), characters, missions, it focused too much on online so we never had that map expanded along with new expansions, driving is too simplistic. many small details got removed, humor got castrated thanks to the SJW, cops are too easy they nerfed them to the ground after ppl complained about gta iv cops.
yeah gta V seems a bit soft for what i expected to be a ghetto niggrified look into a criminal's world

I'm currently on chapter 2 of the game. THe music, the gameplay, it just an overall good game. The lore is almost amazing tbh. I didn't play alan wake 1 but you can find the storyline on YT. It's a story driven game, almost like watching a movie but the best thing for me is the music and storyline tbh. I have played alot of horror shooter( resident evil etc) and I have to say alan wake is even better than RE4
It's the worst trash i have ever seen it's nothing but a walking sim with garbage combat and woke nigger protag and woke themes. It's not fun, dialogues are cringe. It should not exist. Play OG Max Payne games to play games instead moviegames.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6wkZdCBbdo

:feelsseriously::feelspuke:

Last edited:
yeah gta V seems a bit soft for what i expected to be a ghetto niggrified look into a criminal's world
Gta v should've been a Gta SA expanded with current tech but in reality it was an inferior product to the game that was 9 years old at the time of gta 5 release. After 21 years they still won't beat gta sa or even gta vc and their gta 6 will be even worse than mediocre gta 5.

These are good suggestions: I would also suggest Wasteland 2 & 3, Witcher 2 & 3, any of the AC games, Mass Effect trilogy, Cyberjunk, Starfield, etc.

If you have a PC, I would also recommend some RTS games such as the Total War Franchise, AOE franchise, Civilization, etc.

Another lesser-known RPG/RPG-style game to play is called Greedfall; I got it a few years ago & only played a bit, but I will get back into it.

Gta v should've been a Gta SA expanded with current tech but in reality it was an inferior product to the game that was 9 years old at the time of gta 5 release. After 21 years they still won't beat gta sa or even gta vc and their gta 6 will be even worse than mediocre gta 5.
GTA V was great when it first came out: Decent story & single-player experience, plus online wasn't fucked back then.

the last of us 1 Pc version
days gone Pc version
doom eternal
metro exodus series

These are good suggestions: I would also suggest Wasteland 2 & 3, Witcher 2 & 3, any of the AC games, Mass Effect trilogy, Cyberjunk, Starfield, etc.

If you have a PC, I would also recommend some RTS games such as the Total War Franchise, AOE franchise, Civilization, etc.

Another lesser-known RPG/RPG-style game to play is called Greedfall; I got it a few years ago & only played a bit, but I will get back into it.
i have the entire civ collection but i am far too low iq/adhd to sit down and play them :cryfeels: granted i've only played civ6 so civ5 might be a better experience

play Minecraft
you can beat the entire game after only 4 hours and after that's there not much else to do. way overpriced at 30 dollars too.

Batman Arkham Knight

>paying for games
i dont know mang.. anytime i pirate a game i never ever finish them. I only ever finished games if i buy them.. must be the sunk cost fallacy

and besides games are a relatively cheap hobby. 40$ every few months vs 40 a week on goyslop or drugs

i do pirate movies using torrents though :feelshehe::feelshehe:

It's the worst trash i have ever seen it's nothing but a walking sim with garbage combat and woke nigger protag and woke themes. It's not fun, dialogues are cringe. It should not exist. Play OG Max Payne games to play games instead moviegames.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6wkZdCBbdo

:feelsseriously::feelspuke:

The combat isn't the highlight of the game, it's the story line and the lore. If I wanted to play a shooter horror, I would play Resident evil, REs combat is way better, but the lore and plot twists in alan wake are things we've never seen in video game history. You right, simply put it is a moviegame but that's what makes it soo cool. I played max payne mang and the lore doesn't even come to that of alan wake.

Tell me you haven't played the game without telling me you haven't played the game jfl. What woke themes? What dialogue? Play the fucking game and then you can tell me about all dat shiet mang. JFL

@Ron.Belgrade piratemaxxing

go retro and find an RPG like earthbound or Final Fantasy

Read Dead Redemption 2

Watch_dogs
Ghost recon wildlands
Half life

has anyone played sleeping dogs?

has anyone played sleeping dogs?
Yeah Sleeping Dogs is a really fun game it's like GTA V but in Hong Kong. You play as a cop trying to infiltrate the triad gangs.

and getting stomped on online just adds to my overwhelming feelings of worthlessness. I want fun singleplayer games
You should play the Yakuza games they're really fun. Start with Yakuza 0, you basically get to LARP as a juggernaut Japanese chad and fuck around in Japan's red light district, there's a ton of minigames and it has a really good story and fun brawler combat.

I enjoyed ratchet and clank tools of destruction

Minecraft 1.20.5 RC-2