Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based white father won't have his daughter fucking Chang

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I (17m) am Asīan. My girlfriend (18f) is whīte. Her parents are very racist and she did not tell me this until our third month of dating when I kept asking why she wouldn’t take me to meet her family. We’ve been dating for a little over a year. Two months ago, she brought me home to her parents. She told me that they wanted to meet me and that she pressured them into agreeing. I told her that I didn’t think it was a good idea but she insisted. Well, that day ended with her dad and I getting into a fist fight because he wouldn’t stop saying racist things to me. Kept calling me Chīnese when I said I’m Koreān thousands of times. Called me chīngchong, flat face, chīnk, etc. And I wasn’t going to get into a fight but when I tried to leave because I was upset, he kept saying that I was too weak for his daughter and real men fight. I ended up giving him a black eye. I felt terrible about it. I didn’t mean to bruise him and I’m not supposed to fight my elders even when they’re shitty. I saved up two paychecks and got him a $200 gift card. He cut it up with scissors. After that I just gave up. I told my girlfriend I didn’t wanna be in a relationship where I’m not accepted by her family but she told me our relationship includes us two, not her family or anyone else. So I stayed because she was right.

(And a little more about her parents: They are extremists and conspiracy theorists. They spread hateful propaganda online about minorities, LGBT, and I think I saw a hateful post from her mom about disabled people on Facebook.)

Today this morning, she asked me to come over so she could give me my gift. I told her that I’m not coming in her house. She said I don’t have to and that I can just sit in my car. So I went by earlier and I brought the present that I got her. (Planetarium projector) We met outside her house. We exchanged our gifts. Her dad came out and I was about to get back in my car. They both told me to stop. He handed me an envelope and told me to open it when I got home. So when I did get home, I opened it. Inside was a small personalized card/note for me.
View: https://imgur.com/a/Sz33jma
When I read it at first I didn’t know how to feel. Then I read it again. And I read it again. For some reason, I kept getting angrier. It didn’t really feel like an apology. In the end, he said he still can’t accept me. Yet I’m supposed to agree to “put differences aside?” And I thought about how he cut my gift card I got him so I tore this card-note thing in half after I took a picture. I told my girlfriend that I didn’t like his card and she got angry with me. She told me I was a jerk, I was selfish, I can’t think of anything besides what I think should be right.

I told her that I can feel however I want to feel considering I’m the one who got tormented by her family’s racism and basically hidden during the beginning of our relationship. She told me that I should get over myself and accept that her dad is trying. I told her that I shouldn’t have to accept the bare minimum. She told me that if I was gonna treat her dad this way when he’s trying to do better then she’s just not gonna talk to me. She hung up and I basically became the bad guy. Now I have no idea how to apologize for I guess being stuck up. What do I say/do to make her understand where I was coming from while also showing that I realize her dad was being nice?

I wasn’t trying to talk bad about her dad or be ungrateful about his apology. I just didn’t think it was sincere or really mean much if he still said he can’t accept me. It’s a lot on me to stay in a relationship where her family dislikes me because of their racial centrism but I stay because I love and care about this girl. I won’t break up with her just because of her family, but I’m allowed to feel how I feel about them when they mistreated me first.

Edit: So I actually think my girlfriend made the card and I explained to some commenters why I feel that way. But everyone is telling me to leave. I don’t want to leave. I want to work things out. She is NOT racīst guys. She is 18. It is incredibly hard to go against your family when you’re a young adult because they are the ones helping you until you can help yourself. And if I just give up, won’t that reinforce her parents racīsm? Or push her into their arms and she starts feeling that way as well? I love her and I want us to get on the same page. And people comment that I’m 17 so I shouldn’t bother with it- I’m nearly an adult. I’m gonna be an adult in May. I’m getting older and I’m gonna deal with tough decisions. It’s life.

Another edit: Too many comments to address, so, Im not promising a break up but I will reevaluate our relationship.’

5BKoAKZ.jpg

@starcrapoo This is how every rice father should react when his daughter comes home with some white guy, but unfortunately Asian men are too cucked to do that.

5BKoAKZ.jpg

@starcrapoo This is how every rice father should react when his daughter comes home with some white guy, but unfortunately Asian men are too cucked to do that.

the Chang is low IQ for not immediately blocking her and moving on

Lifefuel for Ricecels.

cringe father

I'd rather have a daughter dating a Chang and not a Tyrone -- he should count his blessings

Jfl, only reason he got the bitch is thanks to him being a kpop Chang.
I'd rather have a daughter dating a Chang and not a Tyrone -- he should count his blessings
Yeah I agree with that, she won't end up a single mother or in the morgue eh.
Now now, he tried hard to get that white bitch by flexing the bones in his face & his Leon Kennedy haircut.

LARP : RELOADED
based white dad nevertheless, fuck riceheads they should fuck off back to their god motherfuckin damned rice fields and die for their communist geisha fuckin leaders

Based father. You are an extreme cuck if you allow your daugther to race mix.

lmao if he reacts like that imagine if it was a black dude. Chang should smash and move on.

5BKoAKZ.jpg

Father doesn't want an ER for a son. Good news for the would-be child at least.

Lol of course only a Chang can get a white roastie

Based sfcel father. I hope he beat that traitorous whore as well.

Why posting shit like this about normie relationships problems in here? Let me be fucking clear.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCKKKKKK ABOUT THEIR FAKE ASS "PROBLEMS"

LARP : RELOADED
based white dad nevertheless, fuck riceheads they should fuck off back to their god motherfuckin damned rice fields and die for their communist geisha fuckin leaders
This coming from someone with an anime avi.

What’s up with his jaw? It looks inferior as fuck.
Lifefuel for Ricecels.
LOL not at all. She’s probably just going through that kpop phase that teenage girls go through. Eventually she will get out of it and exclude rice altogether.
Lifefuel for Ricecels.
LOL not at all. She’s probably just going through that kpop phase that teenage girls go through. Eventually she will get out of it and exclude rice altogether.

Last edited:
I wonder if the foid was hot, if no then this doesn't seem worth the effort

Chang always wins.

If you're good-looking and tall enough, your race doesn't matter, you will still get white pussy (or any other color you like).

Chang here is still a wide eyed bluepilled retard. Probably thinks his personality got him the girl

Just be chang.
Also if they have a kid then it will be hapa and be a new ER

I don't mind Asians marrying whites

Also why would he go for a white women :feelsseriously:

Hope he gets hit by a bus

Seems like larp
No 42 year old man is going to make a card and glue pictures of the boyfriend in it, if he did then that boy has bigger problems because he's going to get violated.

that's probably the only k-pop fan he can get in a 300 mile radius

Im just glad he beat the shit out of that old man who tried to pull the "real man" shit. Chang should have killed him instead of give him a present, that fucking cuck.

Last edited:
Ricecels need to react with the exact same venom these cracker cucks do everytime you fuck their whore daughters, i guarentee if it was his son who brought home a asian foid he would not have said shit

Ricecels need to react with the exact same venom these cracker cucks do everytime you fuck their whore daughters, i guarentee if it was his son who brought home a asian foid he would not have said shit
Yeah but normies are hypocrite faggots

asians are fucking moggers holy shit

btw what a racist douchebag

r/JustBeAsian should be changed to JustBeChang