Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Basketball players can have any woman they want i wanna die

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I wanna cry and die because life is so unfair how can someone be so tall and someone be so short kill me life isnt worth as a dwarf

Lots of basketball players have ugly wives, but I suspect they fuck a lot of hot chicks on the side. I think i read somewhere that even the wives kno they just dont care.

Don't watch basketball, unless you're a masochistic manlet.

Lots of basketball players have ugly wives, but I suspect they fuck a lot of hot chicks on the side. I think i read somewhere that even the wives kno they just dont care.
Of course if they dump them they will never get anything better because they mog everyone

Some basketball players are short though

Don't watch basketball, unless you're a masochistic manlet.
I dont even watch but just hearing about it and knowing that theres a sport where the whole team is formed by giants makes me wanna die

I wish i was 8 ft tall

I wish i was 8 ft tall
I wish I was Robert Waldow

55d732fa9dd7cc1a008b4f5c-750-588.jpg

Robert-Pershing-Wadlow-5.jpg

Whenever i try to play basketball its humiliating

Whats even the point of getting a girlfriend if basketball players can just take her away from you any time they want