Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Be honest, could you imagine yourself being able to live in a relationship?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
As much as I want a girlfriend I dont think I could be able to live under the same roof as her. I am an extremely anxious and introverted person and if I can't have alone time I go crazy. It'd be fucking nightmare if there was always some other person talking with me, and asking me to do shit with her. And meet her friends. And shit like that.

I'd go crazy. I need time to just sit back and relax, listen to music and not worry about anything. A relationship in which both of us lived on our own rather close to each other would be the perfect option. At least in the beginning when I'm just starting to know her.

>inb4 volcel
I can't see myself being in a relationship with someone that doesn't have the same interest. Forget looks, but just the same kind of interests.
If she's into dogs and sports then I know the relationship would not work as she would just find a chad that like that if she could.

If she's like me and like walking around sometimes, some games, a few shows and movies and the same kind of genres I like? I can see me surviving the relationship quite well.
If she's a tiktok foid. Not going to work. I would be dumped quickly I'm sure.

I can't imagine a relationship working out considering the way foids are, she'd be fucking chad behind my back all the time and gaslighting me like crazy. Plus I'm an awkward sperg so I can't really understand how any female would ever tolerate being around me, considering how picky and unforgiving they are.

I would feel very judged and under constant pressure tbh
I've been alone for so long, it's really hard to imagine such things
I've been isolated for too long, the damage is already done
As much as I want a girlfriend I dont think I could be able to live under the same roof as her. I am an extremely anxious and introverted person and if I can't have alone time I go crazy. It'd be fucking nightmare if there was always some other person talking with me, and asking me to do shit with her. And meet her friends. And shit like that.

I'd go crazy. I need time to just sit back and relax, listen to music and not worry about anything. A relationship in which both of us lived on our own rather close to each other would be the perfect option. At least in the beginning when I'm just starting to know her.

>inb4 volcel

That's one of the problems, missing out on teen love where you are discovering relationships. If you're in your 20s and you manage to ascend its gonna be hard to keep the girl since its your first time experiencing it.

could i picture myself in a relationship and living it everyday? of course! thats what i daysream about everyday. i have so many relationship scenarios in my head.

but in a realistic sense? not at all. im a boring safe man. women need excitement. she would stay with me a week and find out my hobby is watching youtube videos then dump my boring ass. she would also find me not man enough because i dont get into fights and wouldnt defend her honor. id call the cops.

Very hard question. I cant respect women anymore. So a Love-relationship or even marriage is impossible. A sex-based relationship i would like, but since im not Chad this will never happen :feelsrope:

I would be too paranoid and afraid of her cheating

Yes, all the time.

nah
i'd love to constantly have a gf hanging out with me in my room

That wouldn't be the hard part I think - I find actually getting into the relationship in the first place is the difficult (impossible) stage

I feel the same way. Having someone always in my ear would drive me mad. I need time alone to decompress