Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Be VERY suspisuous of members that defend bragging fakecels

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Kissing a female should be a bannable offense.
I've said it before. If your face is good enough that a female will kiss you, then you are able to fully ascend.
My face is completely repulsive and a female would never put her mouth near mine
I've been saying this all along
I dont wanna be with ''incels'' who really aren't, it ruins the sense of belonging

Is a person still an incel if he got unpaid P in V sex with an extremely unappealing roastie and he failed to coom?

Is a person still an incel if he got unpaid P in V sex with an extremely unappealing roastie and he failed to coom?
@Legendarywristcel was saying maybe yes

Who are you asking for lol. Asking for a friend i suppose.

If @IncelKing really kissed a foid then he needs to be fucking banned.

If he from Italy or somethn where they always kiss then I guess that's understandable but otherwise ban

I feel like you're angry with me when I look at your profile pic

I've never fucked a foid that ugly, because I've never had unpaid sex. And if I get to pay, I get to choose.

Likewise. Ive only had paid sex with somewhat decent looking foids.

You make a good point as well with that blowjob argument.

I guess P in V counts as sex, even if you didnt cum, because some people on looksmax.org claim they can't cum during sex so I think we have to be real and say sex is sex even if you dont cum inside her
those niggas got worst deathgrip of all time? wtf.

You are not an incel if a foid kissed you. Period.

Yea gang shit

Based High IQ greycel.

Don't know why people can't understand this
sure. but then how can you claim hypergamy is getting worse every year? also @BummerDrummer
if a guy kissed a girl 15 years ago, does that make him a fakecel?

with that logic. does that mean a man who gets 1 kiss in his entire life should not join incel forums?
he should be happy, shut the fuck up, and pay taxes?

those niggas got worst deathgrip of all time? wtf.

Sometimes you can't really concentrate on fucking because you're too consumed by guilt and shame to even look at the whore you're fucking. A couple of times, my mind drifts to the essay that I have due next week, and then my dick stops working.

OP is a sex haver and made this post to chameleonmaxx. High IQ move OP. :chad: :chad: :chad:

Sometimes you can't really concentrate on fucking because you're too consumed by guilt and shame to even look at the whore you're fucking. A couple of times, my mind drifts to the essay that I have due next week, and then my dick stops working.
brutal. how hot are the hookers u fuck?

Do holding hands also makes you a fakecel? asking for a friend :worryfeels:

so he just admitted he had 0 of the requirements to make a friend and you jump to the conclusion that its his looks?
my god someone blow my brains out. debating vs blackpill fantasies is depressing
You need to leave. You say looks don’t matter in friendships with FOIDS, and you are using “blackpilled” as an insult on INCELS.co

“LOOKS DONT MATTER IN A FRIENDSHIP WITH WYMN”
You have ousted yourself. Leave.

sure. but then how can you claim hypergamy is getting worse every year? also @BummerDrummer
if a guy kissed a girl 15 years ago, does that make him a fakecel?

with that logic. does that mean a man who gets 1 kiss in his entire life should not join incel forums?
he should be happy, shut the fuck up, and pay taxes?
If you can get a kiss idrc. It’s cucked to kiss anyway so you should be banned for being a homosexual that’s tasted cock (due to females having sucked 600 dicks by 18)

You need to leave. You say looks don’t matter in friendships with FOIDS, and you are using “blackpilled” as an insult on INCELS.co

“LOOKS DONT MATTER IN A FRIENDSHIP WITH WYMN”
You have ousted yourself. Leave.
never used blackpilled as an insult. i said believing in ANY blackpill hyperbole or meme, is retarded, and that was my "insult"
anyway people despise you on here, if anyone needs to leave, its you.
dont turn another thread into a 1v1 flamewar, lol.
If you can get a kiss idrc. It’s cucked to kiss anyway so you should be banned for being a homosexual that’s tasted cock (due to females having sucked 600 dicks by 18)
so its homosexual to kiss girls now? and yet im the stupied one

never used blackpilled as an insult. i said believing in ANY blackpill hyperbole or meme, is retarded, and that was my "insult"
anyway people despise you on here, if anyone needs to leave, its you.
dont turn another thread into a 1v1 flamewar, lol.
“People despise you here”

you’ve said this, and the I ask you for proof, and you run like a bitch. Meanwhile you’ve been in a flame war here OVER YOUR SAYING THAT “LOOKS DONT MATTER IN A FRIENDSHIP”

also you @ted me into this thread. Wtf?

I've said it before. If your face is good enough that a female will kiss you, then you are able to fully ascend.
My face is completely repulsive and a female would never put her mouth near mine

“People despise you here”

you’ve said this, and the I ask you for proof, and you run like a bitch. Meanwhile you’ve been in a flame war here OVER YOUR SAYING THAT “LOOKS DONT MATTER IN A FRIENDSHIP”

also you @ted me into this thread. Wtf?
i @ you in this thread to hear your opinion, not to flame you. lets leave it behind us.
how is it a flame war to say looks dont matter in getting friends? wtf

You are not an incel if a foid kissed you. Period.
This is really weird thing. Imagine getting a kiss from a girl at age 11 or 12 before puberty and that was the only girl interested in you. Then you spend the rest of your life as a virgin without a single interested in you , That sounds pretty incel to me

X24

This is really weird thing. Imagine getting a kiss from a girl at age 11 or 12 before puberty and that was the only girl interested in you. Then you spend the rest of your life as a virgin without a single interested in you , That sounds pretty incel to me
no, incel out!
also it doesnt matter anyway since kissing women is gay. sex probably is too :feelsmega:

i @ you in this thread to hear your opinion, not to flame you. lets leave it behind us.
how is it a flame war to say looks dont matter in getting friends? wtf
No you’ve been in an argument with legendary wrist cel over it for the past 2 pages but I wrote my thoughts anyway tbh

no tbh unless its romantic.
3/10 Autistic Gymcel. 18 year old KHHV.

Something youngcels or never-experienced-nothingcels have in common is that they can't comprehend someone attracting a girl when they were very young and then becoming trucels.

That's why that rule about the 1 year/6 month was written, someone can have good face and then be burnned and becoming trucel for more than 20 years while he had a gf when he was 15 years old.

brutal. how hot are the hookers u fuck?

the hottest one was a 6'1 blonde Ukrainian tennis player

my most enjoyable experience was with a plain-looking girl-next-door Becky, though. she was also a decade older than i was but she was skilled and was a good conversationalist, which helped with my anxiety

Last edited:
That's why that rule about the 1 year/6 month was written
That's from a study. Sex without 6 months = normie. :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

The user should be indistinguishable from other incel members, mentioning they aren't incel is an instant ban.

@Colvin76 :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Finally agreeing w/you boyo

I’ve been aware of this since the beginning but I’ve stopped complaining and arguing about it cos I’m tired. I've made my peace with the fact that this is a general men forum rather than an Incel forum .

That's from a study. Sex without 6 months = normie. :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:
Maybe mandela effect but I remember reading it somewhere in the rules a time ago, anyways inceldom is based on looks if you don't have it even if you had it before you are incel.

It makes ZERO SENSE to say "oh kissing foids isn't fakecel because there are worse members bro" unless you are a fakecel yourself.

I don't agree with that.

The reason we have terms like "kissless virgin" is because kissing isn't sex and there are some people who are virgins who have at least kissed.

just because there are people "worse" that him doesnt mean hes any less fakecel.

This is like saying (for example):
"X poster is okay to post here because he only had sex 10 times.

Z poster is the real fakecel because he had sex 100 times!"

The difference here is that kissing is not sex.

There are hugless virgins and virgins who have had hugs, for example.

Obviously those at least able to attain hugs have had more intimate contact than those of us who have not attained hugs.

That does not mean that this place is hugless-only and that we need to exclude people who have had hugs.

That type of shit is just D+C purity spiraling.

REMEMBER: BE HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS OF BRAG DEFENDERS BECAUSE THEY ARE PROBABLY FAKECELS THEMSELVES.

IF you defend other posters bragging about kissing/sex you're either an incel cuck or a fakecel larping faggot.

I think Colvin that we need to draw a distinction between someone who has had hug/kiss non-sexual intimate experiences being here, vs bragging about it.

Those are entirely different things.

We should not defend bragging, bragging should be condemned, I agree with you about that.

However my reasoning is different. It's not because I think we should exclude people who have had these experiences. I think they belong here too.

I do not think people who have had those experiences are 'fakecels'.

Celibacy most popularly refers to sex, and there are those who get hugs/kisses but not sex, and they belong with us here.

The reason why we condemn bragging like this is basically the same reason why places like wizardchan ban discussion of stuff ban things like saying you even WANT sex.

It has nothing to do with whether or not you are an incel or whether or not you are a virgin/wizard. Instead it has to do with community standards and fostering productive conversations of a certain nature that are undistracted by bragging or whining.

Basically it has to do with respecting other users who don't want to listen to certain types of post because they are rage-inducing.

Having had a hug or kiss from a foid doesn't mean someone doesn't belong on incels.co just like pining for a 3DPD foid doesn't mean someoen doesn't belong on wizardchan.

Such people still belong and are welcome in the communities: but they are intructed to STFU about those particular experiences/feelings due to community consensus regarding what is acceptable topics.

If your face is good enough that a female will kiss you,
then you are able to fully ascend.
if youre attractive enough to get kissed,
youre attractive enough to get laid.
FC and LWC, did you two fellows perhaps mean (but neglected to add) "on the mouth" to your posts?

There are definitely some men who can get kissed on the cheek/forehead by a foid while said foid will utterly reject his cock in all instances.

Even if you do mean OTM, I do not necessarily agree with you.

It is plausible to me (though perhaps rare?) that a foid might be willng to french-kiss a guy for several minutes but still not ever fuck him.
if women call you hot,
you are a fakecel
I disagree with this because a foid could simply do this as a joke or to manipulate.

Foids are dishonest all the time, there's no way of knowing she's being honest if she says that.

The definition of incel is that he can't get sex after 6 months or 1 year of trying.
That's what is says on the wiki here.
We have to arbitrarily set a chronological span somewhere. 6 months seems like too little to me. 12 is more ideal, it appeals to me being a complete revolution of the sun.

https://incels.wiki/w/Incel#Definition mentions that 6 months is from the Donnelly study.

https://incels.wiki/w/Donnelly_study was constructed by a foid (Denise Donnelly) so obviously we would expect that number to be low.

6 months is a long time to go without sex for a foid, but it's pretty much par for the course for men.

So it feels right to at least double it to 12 months for our definition.

Last edited:
I don't agree with that.

The reason we have terms like "kissless virgin" is because kissing isn't sex and there are some people who are virgins who have at least kissed.

The difference here is that kissing is not sex.

There are hugless virgins and virgins who have had hugs, for example.

Obviously those at least able to attain hugs have had more intimate contact than those of us who have not attained hugs.

That does not mean that this place is hugless-only and that we need to exclude people who have had hugs.

That type of shit is just D+C purity spiraling.

I think Colvin that we need to draw a distinction between someone who has had hug/kiss non-sexual intimate experiences being here, vs bragging about it.

Those are entirely different things.

We should not defend bragging, bragging should be condemned, I agree with you about that.

However my reasoning is different. It's not because I think we should exclude people who have had these experiences. I think they belong here too.

I do not think people who have had those experiences are 'fakecels'.

Celibacy most popularly refers to sex, and there are those who get hugs/kisses but not sex, and they belong with us here.

The reason why we condemn bragging like this is basically the same reason why places like wizardchan ban discussion of stuff ban things like saying you even WANT sex.

It has nothing to do with whether or not you are an incel or whether or not you are a virgin/wizard. Instead it has to do with community standards and fostering productive conversations of a certain nature that are undistracted by bragging or whining.

Basically it has to do with respecting other users who don't want to listen to certain types of post because they are rage-inducing.

Having had a hug or kiss from a foid doesn't mean someone doesn't belong on incels.co just like pining for a 3DPD foid doesn't mean someoen doesn't belong on wizardchan.

Such people still belong and are welcome in the communities: but they are intructed to STFU about those particular experiences/feelings due to community consensus regarding what is acceptable topics.

FC and LWC, did you two fellows perhaps mean (but neglected to add) "on the mouth" to your posts?

There are definitely some men who can get kissed on the cheek/forehead by a foid while said foid will utterly reject his cock in all instances.

Even if you do mean OTM, I do not necessarily agree with you.

It is plausible to me (though perhaps rare?) that a foid might be willng to french-kiss a guy for several minutes but still not ever fuck him.

I disagree with this because a foid could simply do this as a joke or to manipulate.

Foids are dishonest all the time, there's no way of knowing she's being honest if she says that.

We have to arbitrarily set a chronological span somewhere. 6 months seems like too little to me. 12 is more ideal, it appeals to me being a complete revolution of the sun.

https://incels.wiki/w/Incel#Definition mentions that 6 months is from the Donnelly study.

https://incels.wiki/w/Donnelly_study was constructed by a foid (Denise Donnelly) so obviously we would expect that number to be low.

6 months is a long time to go without sex for a foid, but it's pretty much par for the course for men.

So it feels right to at least double it to 12 months for our definition.
high IQ

INCEL stands for

INvoluntary
CELibate

Meaning someone who is celibate (can't get SEX) involuntarily. That is the only criteria for being incel.

Nowhere in the definition of the term does it say anything about hugging, holding hands, kissing etc.

Even a kindergartener would be able to understand something so simple. :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

It makes no sense to twist the objective definition of the word "incel" to accommodate for each and every person's subjective opinion based criteria, because then anyone and everyone could be incel and not incel at the same time, depending on which person you ask. This is what confuses me about gatekeepers.

You are just a low IQ autistic retard who doesn't even know the definition of incel despite being an incel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I've made my peace with the fact that this is a general men forum rather than an Incel forum .
highest iq post in this long ass thread

How the fuck I missed this thread?
I’ve been aware of this since the beginning but I’ve stopped complaining and arguing about it cos I’m tired. I've made my peace with the fact that this is a general men forum rather than an Incel forum .
Also I powerfully agree with this statement. I'm going to assume there's a good chunk of users who aren't really incel, or have ascended already, but keep it under their hats to avoid getting into trouble. Seeing there's no magical panacea to keep these kinds of people out, it can't be helped they'll be people like that amongst our ranks. That's just the way the cookie crumbles I guess.

INCEL stands for

INvoluntary
CELibate

Meaning someone who is celibate (can't get SEX) involuntarily. That is the only criteria for being incel.

Nowhere in the definition of the term does it say anything about hugging, holding hands, kissing etc.

Even a kindergartener would be able to understand something so simple. :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

It makes no sense to twist the objective definition of the word "incel" to accommodate for each and every person's subjective opinion based criteria, because then anyone and everyone could be incel and not incel at the same time, depending on which person you ask. This is what confuses me about gatekeepers.

You are just a low IQ autistic retard who doesn't even know the definition of incel despite being an incel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Those are a lot of words to say: "Even though I've kissed foids, I'm still not a fakecel guys!" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL at this forum and the length users will go to justify their fakeceldom

Those are a lot of words to say: "Even though I've kissed foids, I'm still not a fakecel guys!" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL at this forum

you either didnt read anything i wrote or you're intentionally ignoring my argument because if you acknowledged it, you would have no choice but to accept the fact that being incel has nothing to do with whether you got a kiss or not, because the criteria for being an IN-CEL is to be INvoluntarily (unwillingly) CELibate (SEXLESS).

There is no mention of kiss, hugs, holding hands or any of that BS in the definition of the term.

You are just so low IQ that you cant understand a simple definition.

you either didnt read anything i wrote or you're intentionally ignoring my argument because if you acknowledged it, you would have no choice but to accept the fact that being incel has nothing to do with whether you got a kiss or not, because the criteria for being an IN-CEL is to be INvoluntarily (unwillingly) CELibate (SEXLESS).

There is no mention of kiss, hugs, holding hands or any of that BS in the definition of the term.

If you can get a kiss on the lips, you can get sex.

Most Incels never got kissed on the lips. hmmmmm I wonder why :rolleyes:

If you can get a kiss on the lips, you can get sex.

Most Incels never got kissed on the lips. hmmmmm I wonder why :rolleyes:
you just contradicted yourself there.

Not taking sides but this is a bad argument bro. If we went with your logic Escortcels wouldn't be here either. Taking incel literally ironically is kind of shitty on an incel forum. Just cuz its an old definition tbh it needs to be revamped.