Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

beard theory

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
CqkjIx3VMAALGFE.jpg

he also get plastic sugery

My jaw/chin is the only redeeming quality of my face, I wouldn't grow a beard even if I were capable of it.

Beard transplant game should be run before plastic surgery game. It's potentially safer, cheaper, and it doesn't matter if it fails miserably.

I am a firm believer in beard theory, because it can do a lot in terms of "hiding" bad parts of your face. A butt-chin, a double chin, chubby cheeks, wierd birthmarks, etc.

PLUS...for some reason the latest fashion trend is having a beard and femoids love it.

Insane looksmax.

I wear a beard, covers my weak chin and acne scars.

cookinbreakfast said:
Beard transplant game should be run before plastic surgery game. It's potentially safer, cheaper, and it doesn't matter if it fails miserably.

Minoxidil boyo

CopingGymcel said:
Insane looksmax.

he just changed haircut and grew a beard, thats not insane looksmax

dr-problematic said:
he just changed haircut and grew a beard, thats not insane looksmax

The result is insane.

dr-problematic said:
theres also 10 years gap between pictures

I guess that would have been nice for OP to mention.

depends on the beard, to be honest. You have to be able to grow a full one and groom it well. Literal neckbeards and nu-males aren't getting anything from having a beard.

Happens with me.

With my beard im 5/10, without im 4/10.

I have an ugly psichopat face, but my beard is awesome hehehehehehe

Facial hair helps but even if you have thick stubble you can still be fucked. For example i have full stubble but also suffer from baby face like my brother so i still look like shite.

KilluminoidBR said:

My beard is the only redeeming thing on my face. Felt good when I first grew it.

CamelBlueFilters said:
My beard is the only redeeming thing on my face. Felt good when I first grew it.

The same happens with me xD

I have a beard. Had it since i was 16. Nothing keeps your face warmer in winter. My skin was getting irritated by shaving. I keep it trimmed and clean. It really burns my bacon that people can accuse you of being "neckbeard" or "hipster" for having one. All the men in my family have one. So do i.

I can't grow anything for shit sadly. Only a fine fuzz which looks horrible.

He also got a stylish haircut. I never understand when someone makes a before an after picture claiming this ONE THING completely changed a persons look, when in the after picture they're in better lighting and have a great haircut.

VLÖ said:
I can't grow anything for shit sadly. Only a fine fuzz which looks horrible.

how old are u?

also i applied goatees in faceapp to all my friends. they ALL looked better NO EXCEPTIONS. beard theory is the best theory out there.

No beard here either as im the child of a southeast asian mail order bride. Cant hide my weak chin :(

s9EHgKMWuiegjmQF7KiBTlpytlqxFrV9UbeXrXMKGbI.jpg

I'm transitioning from a stubble to a beard, it's going to be a couple of months before the patchy areas actually fill in... I need to buy a brush, and some beard oil.

beards are extreme incel/numale characteristics.

Best thing about beard theory is that you can successfully deceive women with it. They are often unable to see through the cope game.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

I'm transitioning from a stubble to a beard, it's going to be a couple of months before the patchy areas actually fill in... I need to buy a brush, and some beard oil.

What's the painting you have in the background?

modus_coperandi said:
Best thing about beard theory is that you can successfully deceive women with it. They are often unable to see through the cope game.

Some women are really into bearded men, some don't tolerate any facial hair at all.  But for a  truecell, the beard game might be worth trying, esp when you've got nothing to lose; when you just lose by default to begin with.
I hated facial hair, but to be honest, since I've started growing facial hair... it doesn't look all that bad... the only problem my beard is very very weak, lots of patches... it's going to take time to get them to fill in, plus I need to start grooming it.

modus_coperandi said:

What's the painting you have in the background?

lady godiva, it's a tapestry btw.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

Not looking so bad with a stubble too. If a long beard becomes too much of a hassle(which I guarantee will) you can always just keep it short.

CamelBlueFilters said:
Not looking so bad with a stubble too. If a long beard becomes too much of a hassle(which I guarantee will) you can always just keep it short.

I won't keep the beard long, but it's going to take months to get the patchy areas to fill in lol.
My mustache area, and my chin area have good thickness, everything else is very very weak, but I have micro hairs growing in the barren areas... i know in time, they will grow out, and give me a nice thick beard...

I have a pretty good beard. I shaved it completely for the first time in years a while back, safe to say I'm never doing that again.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
I hated facial hair, but to be honest, since I've started growing facial hair... it doesn't look all that bad... the only problem my beard is very very weak, lots of patches... it's going to take time to get them to fill in, plus I need to start grooming it. 

Looks really solid on you so far. I have the same problem, patchy beard but still strong enough to hide some facial flaws so I keep it short. Having a fully grown one limits the pool of potentially interested females even further IMO.

flowerful said:
beards are extreme incel/numale characteristics.

That's a problem for me TBH. How do you prevent looking like a numale? Fortunately I don't have to wear glasses but still, I hate nu-males more than anything else.

From...melted face to melted face

Hiding something that isn't there won't fix anything, women see through that shit.

At most you want stubble.

amincel said:

Hiding something that isn't there won't fix anything, women see through that shit.

Nah, a lot of women won't see through that shit. This soccer guy looked like a truecel before and how he looks on the after pic I could totally imagine him with a decent average girl even if he wasn't a millionaire sport star. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able go grow such a beard.

modus_coperandi said:
amincel said:
Nah, a lot of women won't see through that shit. This soccer guy looked like a truecel before and how he looks on the after pic I could totally imagine him with a decent average girl even if he wasn't a millionaire sport star. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able go grow such a beard.
Trust me they do. Lots of girls IRL have said beards are disgusting.

amincel said:
Trust me they do. Lots of girls IRL have said beards are disgusting.

Yeah as someone mentioned in this thread before they always use to have strong opinions on beards. Either they love them (a lot of them do in my country) or they completely despise them. It's worth a shot especially if you are a truecel.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

Just kek, it's impossible to not have sex with such a face

don't know your height but your face is 6+-7/10

I can grow a thick beard but it's patchy coloured and I'm too lazy to dye the damn thing.

Blond near the upper lib and down to start of my chin and then dark ish brown neck and sides with big swathes and patches of stark white (grey )

I wear it because it's winter and it keeps me warm. But I doubt it does much for my looks. I've been told I look like a hobo before