Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Studies say that women like beards/ you cant be incel with beard

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★★★★
"Psychology experiment Bearded people look particularly sexy among clean-shaven people. Beards supposedly make men look smart and sexy. Now a new study has shown that the more clean-shaven people surround the bearded person, the more attractive he appears. The scientists also have good news for those without beards."
And what is more attractive?
Hollywood star George Clooney, singer Alvaro Soler and Federal Minister of Economics Robert Habeck, they all (from time to time) have a beard or stubble. But does that make them more attractive than men who prefer to go topless?

In 1871, the British naturalist and beard bearer Charles Darwin wrote: "It seems that for our ape-like ancestors the beard was an ornament with which the males tried to charm or excite the females."

The beard has a long history as a symbol of masculinity and strength. In today's society, however, the beard is experiencing a renaissance and is often considered attractive – especially by women.

So what makes the beard so appealing? Part of it could be rooted in evolution. A full beard often signals maturity and masculinity, which biologically speaking, are attributes potential partners seek to ensure good genes and protection for potential offspring.

Furthermore, a beard adds a certain definition and character to the face. It can accentuate certain facial features and give a man a distinctive, masculine appearance, which many women find appealing.

Another reason could be that a beard exudes a certain wildness and untamed quality, which many women find attractive. It gives a man a touch of adventure and individuality, setting him apart from others.

Not to mention the aesthetic aspect. A well-groomed beard can enhance a man's overall appearance and give him a refined, sophisticated look.

Ultimately, the allure of a beard is very subjective and varies from woman to woman. Some prefer smooth, shaved faces, while others are drawn to a robust full beard.

Overall, however, it can be said that men with beards often exert a certain attraction on women, whether due to biological signals, striking appearance, or simply personal taste.

The beard has a rich history deeply rooted in evolutionary biology, serving as a potent symbol of masculinity and strength. Today, it continues to hold sway as a mark of attractiveness, particularly among women.

What makes the beard so alluring? Evolutionary psychology suggests that its appeal may stem from primal instincts. A full beard often signals maturity and robust health, qualities that our ancestors sought in potential mates to ensure strong offspring and better chances of survival.

Moreover, a beard adds a rugged charm to a man's face, echoing the untamed allure of our early hunter-gatherer ancestors. It imbues him with a sense of virility and dominance, traits that have historically been associated with successful mating strategies.

Furthermore, from an aesthetic standpoint, a well-groomed beard can enhance facial symmetry and accentuate masculine features, drawing attention and admiration from onlookers.

Last edited:

Chad with no facial hair > normie with good beard

yeah "normie". It's not without reason that the Chud meme doesn't have a beard and has glasses

best I can do is some stubble :feelsbadman:

In 1871, the British naturalist and beard bearer Charles Darwin wrote: "It seems that for our ape-like ancestors the beard was an ornament with which the males tried to charm or excite the females."

i cant grow one. not even a decent stubble. i have the facial hair of a 14yo at 19

depends on your facial bones. Iam recessed but i still shave every 2 days i'd just look like a homeless guy or reddit neckbeard if i grew a beard

Screenshot 1903

this is about my side profile iam surprised how accurate i got it with fallout 4s character creator

depends on your facial bones. Iam recessed but i still shave every 2 days i'd just look like a homeless guy or reddit neckbeard if i grew a beard
thats why your fakecel ass should be banned with the rest of this greys here that dont belong here

Ignored tired of your shit. I hope you kill yourself
you big bearded ape should not have the right to talk to a man without a beard. fucking bearded apes everywhere. you just can be born because foids get wet panties if they see beards

big bearded apes came out of their holes and attacking me the prime gentleman

:foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

@Uggo Mongo @JenkPac Shakur @LeFrenchCel @PLA1092 @TheProphetMuscle
facts should be pinned

IMG 20240428 WA0001

My sand beard is actualy decent if I maintain it, I usually do but I'm having rough days now

@highschoolcel
cavewomen fuck cave chad thats why men have beards today.

Chad without beard mogs incel with beard

To be fair he doesn't really have a well developed beard or facial hair, but your point is nonetheless heard.

What matters is not truly facial hair; it is the hair on the top of our heads and the shape of our skulls. Women frankly value those and eyes far more than any beard or mustache no matter how good it is.

To be fair he doesn't really have a well developed beard or facial hair, but your point is nonetheless heard.

What matters is not truly facial hair; it is the hair on the top of our heads and the shape of our skulls. Women frankly value those and eyes far more than any beard or mustache no matter how good it is.
so you say that charles darwin said bullshit about beards?

I think this is largely copium. Where do you ever see women preferring men with beards? All I see is women who like men with either clean shaven prettyboy faces or Chad's with stubbles.

so you say that charles darwin said bullshit about beards?
No. What I said is that women place a higher value on our bones than our facial hair. And not only that, but they also place a higher value on the hair on our heads than our facial hair. However, there are exceptions, such as Jeremy Meeks, who has a shaved head and still attracts women, which is due to his bone structure and which, in turn, is thanks to his good genetics.

Last edited:
i have a long beard and am still 24 and khhv. where is my GF

No. What I said is that women place a higher value on our bones than our facial hair. And not only that, but they also place a higher value on the hair on our heads than our facial hair. However, there are exceptions, such as Jeremy Meeks, who has a shaved head and still attracts women, which is due to his bone structure and which, in turn, is thanks to his good genetics.
justg read you pisshole

justg read you pisshole
Yes, I understand his words, but he is not some fucking god. His words are not set in stone and can be challenged. All I'm saying is that a beard will not be preferred over a solid jawline and chin. Its honestly used as a coping mechanism by men who have recessed jaws to cover it up.