Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Studies say that women like beards/ you cant be incel with beard

Yes, I understand his words, but he is not some fucking god. His words are not set in stone and can be challenged. All I'm saying is that a beard will not be preferred over a solid jawline and chin. Its honestly used as a coping mechanism by men who have recessed jaws to cover it up.
Why do beards exist if they have no use?
very easy! women fuck bearded men

i cant grow one. not even a decent stubble. i have the facial hair of a 14yo at 19
It will grow when you get in your twenties.Ofc if you aren't asian or an ethnicity without facial hair if you were MENA you should have had a terrorist beard by now

It will grow when you get in your twenties.Ofc if you aren't asian or an ethnicity without facial hair if you were MENA you should have had a terrorist beard by now
I'm 24 lol

I'm 24 lol
Then look at your father if he doesn't have facial hair you will be the same+ I tried to give him a little bit of copium at 19 he may get a beard if he is lucky

Then look at your father if he doesn't have facial hair you will be the same+ I tried to give him a little bit of copium
there is no copium for our beardless incels

Cope. They like beards in chads. I have beard and woman hates me, principally when I have the beard more long. So, I need cut a little every week, if not, woman looks to me as a ugly monster.

Why do beards exist if they have no use?
very easy! women fuck bearded men
The existence of beards today isn't a straightforward indicator of their current utility or attractiveness. Men with beard genes just bred more than those without them, but this does not necessarily prove their utility. A man with bad genetics who breeds more than a man with good genetics will, of course, spread his genetics more as his offspring will more than likely possess said genes and, of course, reproduce themselves, spreading it even further. And one does not even need to successfully court a women to breed with her as you can just force yourself on her during say a war or such.

The existence of beards today isn't a straightforward indicator of their current utility or attractiveness. Men with beard genes just bred more than those without them, but this does not necessarily prove their utility. A man with bad genetics who breeds more than a man with good genetics will, of course, spread his genetics more as his offspring will more than likely possess said genes and, of course, reproduce themselves, spreading it even further. And one does not even need to successfully court a women to breed with her as you can just force yourself on her during say a war or such.
end of the story: men with beards breed more

end of the story: men with beards breed more
Yes, but that does necessarily mean that females perceived them as more attractive. It just means they have reproduced more so than those without them.

Prostitutes spread their legs for men; does that mean they are attracted to those they are fucking?
Prostitutes cannot be impregnated.
Beards date back to before civilization, so the only way to explain it is that women like beards

Prostitutes cannot be impregnated.
What do you mean by this? They are women like any other, and before you saw birth control, prostitutes dated long before that, as well as modern condoms.

Just more suicidefuel for ricecucks

Tell that to an Indian

I can't grow a proper beard, only some shitty stringy-ass (pubic-looking) chin hair and non-full / thin-stache, but it's better than being clean-shaven, as I would look like I was 14 again, I'm 29 btw. I remember shaving once, back when I was 22, and went into a bar and the bartender (female) who'd never seen me before (she was new) asked for my id and said "oh, I thought you were 14", and I was embarrassed asf... yah, never shave if you're young looking... foids don't take you seriously whatsoever.

In 1871, the British naturalist and beard bearer Charles Darwin wrote: "It seems that for our ape-like ancestors the beard was an ornament with which the males tried to charm or excite the females."
justg read you pisshole
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Dance Disco GIF by Todd Rocheford

Cope. They like beards in chads. I have beard and woman hates me, principally when I have the beard more long. So, I need cut a little every week, if not, woman looks to me as a ugly monster.
yes GIF