Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
When you are 8 or above

Seriously, fuck off normans, you overuse wordings.

Beauty is death, the one thing that can end my misery, embrace it, let it do it’s duty and just vanishing this existence, I will preserve my dignity instead of going further downstream :blackpill::feelsrope:

Agree. When foids say "muh everyone is beautiful in their unique way:foidSoy:", they actually mean every chad is beautiful in his own way:feelskek:

This is a common phrase in Shannon Rose Bosanac's vocabulary.

Agree. When foids say "muh everyone is beautiful in their unique way:foidSoy:", they actually mean every chad is beautiful in his own way:feelskek:
And to get more praise.

Once again, it's one of those technicalities that normies will use to gas-light you. Technically, yes, beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder, but the "only" problem here is that when you are a 2/10 incel, the number of beholders who will find you attractive is very limited, but if you are 10/10 chad, there are plenty of beholders.

Maybe, but mostly they meant that "every foid is beautiful in their unique way", just foids. Men instead are creepy and weirdos, in their minds not even deserving to be called human

Once again, it's one of those technicalities that normies will use to gas-light you. Technically, yes, beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder, but the "only" problem here is that when you are a 2/10 incel, the number of beholders who will find you attractive is very limited, but if you are 10/10 chad, there are plenty of beholders.
Well said