Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "because I'm from India" - delusional currycel approaches a ricewhore

God I hate noodlewhores, they will pay for rejecting me from the friendzone

ugly ass noodle whore,i wanna catch her alone one day and smash her fucking face in with a hammer ( in real life)

what the redpill does to an incel in denial :feelskek:

Just approach, bro

I think he was just trolling or drunk, he didn't have an accent, but reddit hates currys so the comments are gonna shit on him

stupid laughing whore

Even that North Indian sikh guy was looking uncomfortable when that stupid paki nigger approached that stupid flat-nosed subhuman noodlewhore.

God I hate noodlewhores, they will pay for rejecting me from the friendzone
foid doesnt even look at him while speaking. this is exactly how foids behave around subhumans.

kek classic reddit libs in comments being racist

but curries are the perfect example of confidence doesn't matter. So many of them are super low inhib but low smv and its over

He probably watched a dating guru who told him it's all about mindest and confidence and by using game he can spew any nonsense confidently and foids would be after him

He should've robbed and beaten the shit out of her with a fucking mallet.

that wouldn't have happened if he was a 6'6 blue-eyed blonde scandinavian terachad.
i would punch her in her motherfucking face if she wasn't recording

foid doesnt even look at him while speaking. this is exactly how foids behave around subhumans.
Not even acknowledged as a human being. She deems herself to be so much above that indian guy she won't even dare to look at him in the eyes for more than 1 sec

Lmao at cold approaching

CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY

CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY CURRY