Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Becky realises ugly Ricecel is kissing her in a nightclub and has a freakout (Video)

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

Self-banned
-

Notice how she was happy when she assumed it was Chad and only freaked out when she realised it was an ugly Ricecel lol :feelskek::feelsgah:

0,1 seconds of lip touch = yelling like she was shoot

ahahhaha low inhib af wtf is that shit on his face. I didnt know chinks could even get acne

:feelshaha: Gotta mire his low inhib. That could get you kicked out and banned in a club today.

AAARRGHGH AAAAAH
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Lmaoooo i don't even have to kiss a girl to get her to scream like that, looking my face already makes femoids scream:feelsthink:

Lmaoooo i don't even have to kiss a girl to get her to scream like that ,looking my face already makes femoids scream:feelsthink:
Just put a paper bag on your head theory

Lmaoooo i don't even have to kiss a girl to get her to scream like that, looking my face already makes femoids scream:feelsthink:
Same tbh, when I was a homelesscel the smell of me alone was enough to elicit that reaction from them lol :feelsgah::feelskek:

If she gave me that reaction, I would have knived that whore so bad :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back