Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Becky with 1000 Cock Stare talks about her 50 Tinder First Dates

thats not a becky

why does this forum call actual beckies stacies and actual stacies beckies?

>This channel got money or free things to make this video
dnw

Not watching shit from a retarded hoe

why should I give a shit what a whore has to say?

its getting harder and harder for me to even look foids in the eye

and i didnt even watch...

I wonder how they can actually, physiologically and psychologically go on so many date and be guenuine and 100% invested in each of them in such a short period of time.

How can you even industrialize your own sentimentality ? People who can do that are obviously untrustworthy, dissociating all the time, or suffer from some hidden mental condition. It's a massive red flag.

I wonder how they can actually, physiologically and psychologically go on so many date and be guenuine and 100% invested in each of them in such a short period of time.

How can you even industrialize your own sentimentality ? People who can do that are obviously untrustworthy, dissociating all the time, or suffer from some hidden mental condition. It's a massive red flag.

How the hell can you go on so many dates, and not find "the one"?

Probably because 99% of these "dates" are with Chads just looking to coom

And she chose them for dates because of how they looked, not compatibility

Dnw but then a oofy doofy relationship started after her thousand cock stare

Fucking degenerate slut

Whore, hope she dies in a car crash

cba to watch this

i wanna slap the FUCK out of her

Pseudo intellectual roastie babble. Let an ugly man speak like this he gets no views and people rush to the comments to talk shit. Cole whirl

thats not a becky

why does this forum call actual beckies stacies and actual stacies beckies?
Assortative mating or some shit sprinkle a little jugg theory in.... Ranking highs as low and mids as high is a nice cope

As hot as she might be, what kind of a guy would want to marry any woman that’s been tinderized? :feelspuke:

Hope she gets an axe to the throat. Oh and Dnw

Assortative mating or some shit sprinkle a little jugg theory in.... Ranking highs as low and mids as high is a nice cope
its academic anyway, and i don't actually give a shit where she ranks

whores are whores

fuck this stupid dumb slut I want to punch her whore face so much :feelsohh:

As hot as she might be, what kind of a guy would want to marry any woman that’s been tinderized? :feelspuke:

She'll lie about her past.

"Oh I've only been with like..5 guys."

Real number ix 30x that

also her nose looks bad

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v24S0YIij5k

Look how dead her face is. That's how you look when you've been used like a piece of meat and then discarded by dozens of Chads

normie logic: "change = progress"
no it does not.
She got fucked and has made tons of experiences with other people. How does it follow from this that she somehow is "wiser" now?

based on what standard?
when you speak or imply progression, you are implying there is an objective standard to measure such progress against. But with 99% of normies and this foid included, they just assume that because their life is different now, they have "matured."

Matured towards what you retard? Most of them just got older, lost looks or maybe had circumstances change in other ways. But they did not change.
When I put a goldfish from a round into a square bowl, did the goldfish "mature?'

That's why this foid giving advice (and most normie advice) is completely worthless. When pressed, most people can't tell you how they got here. They don't know why or how things happened, they just did.

But oh boy will they ever tell you tales about how they did it all and how they are such wisecrackers now. Especially when things happen to them they like, they looove to claim they somehow made it happen when it was clearly just the winds of fate turning in their favor.

To these people I say, Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care, shut up and admit it, you are not your own master.

For more confirmation of this, think on this: Have you ever seen someone who FAILED make videos about how they are so wise and mature now? Like a homeless person or something?

No, only successful people think they deserve it and that their "maturity and learned ways" somehow were the main element behind their success.

- Just world fallacy.
- Fundamental attribution error.
- Winners in a rigged game think the game is just.
- Normies think change equals progress.

Lesson: Don't listen to winners in a rigged game for advice. Society is not a meritocracy, so don't listen to anyone who attaches the value of their word to social standing. In an unjust system, your level of success or failure, how long you have lived or what you have experienced have no bearing on the quality of your advice because all of that shit was not in your control anyway.

Last edited:
I think the privileged must fall

The only way to accomplish this is through the use of force, it will never happen

She may be the most dead eyed, 1000 cock stare woman I've ever seen.

Women today are so depressing. Society is so depressing. It's like there's no wise choice other than just rotting for men.

"I got dicked down by dozens of men, here is what I learned"
DNW :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Im not watching whatever this dumbass hoe has to say.

Let's be real though, as much as a dumb whore as she is, she is clearly a Stacy, people calling her a Becky are just coping.

you guys just say shit like this to keep their egos down. women will always be narrcistic. lets be honest. she has stacy tier looks. stop coping.
This is a Stacy to you :feelskek: ?