Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Becky's Ten favourite words.

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Veteran
★★★★★
1. Like. This is her go-to hive mumble psychobabble fill-in crutch-speak. "Like, ummm, Taylor Swift broke up, um, like, "

2. Literally. The word literally.....literally means nothing. A much better word was "actually".

3. Tall. "How tall are you". This is the most important thing in her world. "He looks like Keanu Reeves??? But....how TALL is he"?

4. Creepy. Becky wants to be around Chad, but in order to do that, she must be subjected to the LOWER 90 PERCENT. Anyone not Chad is CREEPY.

5. SELFY. This keeps the drama and attention wheel spinning. I've taken 3 selfys in my LIFE. BECKYS take 3 a MINUTE

6. Independent. They foolishly gaslight themselves into thinking they could survive without men. "IM independent". What this means, is "I'm dependent".

7. Honda. This is the only car a Becky will drive. "I'm taking my Honda in, to be fixed by a CREEPY mechanic".

8. Iced latte. "I'll take a double latte, no foam". A grande. Nobody has any clue what that is

9. Bestie. This is the jester that drives her to Starbucks. He's vaguely gay.

10. "Boosters". This is the kill shot that she took 16 times.

Last edited:
sweetie

yikes

sweetsummerchild

word

turnt

walter white greyhound GIF
200.gif

"Cringey", as in regular men doing something that she dislikes.

Independent. They foolishly gaslight themselves into thinking they could survive without men.
Maybe not in a biological sense but from a societal perspective they can. Letting women join the work force was one of the greatest mistakes mankind has made