Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Been Playing Halo 3 on PC as a flight tester

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
back in 2019 i signed up to be a flight tester for the PC version of the Master Chief Collection.
I played the flight test which included Halo Reach and Combat Evolved, both of which i had fun in.
But now i get to play Halo 3( about 4 or 5 of the levels) until the 18th
it's so lifefuel tbh
Halo is so fun to play. I've always wanted to get into the Halo games and never had the chance, and now i finally do.
When they finally release all the games in the MCC then i plan to buy the whole thing, and go from Combat Evolved all the way to halo 4.
It's perfect btw since i recently got my new gaming PC, and it runs the game beautifully. Highest settings, and around 140 - 400 fps at any given time
Life's finally fun

Halo seems pretty shit tbh
IDK why people like this game.
it just seems a generic shooter

halo 3 is the best halo by far, btw are you noticing any framerate lag with 3?

i own mcc for pc and i noticed that some of the halo 2 maps suffer from framerate issues but reach and halo 1 are fine.

I used to think the same way
but idk man
i fucking love the games so far. Even just playing a handful of levels has gotten me really into the Halo games.
Like most people who shit on Halo have probably either never played it, or just hate it cause it's popular

animepiccc.jpg

Never played halo but it could be fun i might pick it up

halo 3 is the best halo by far, btw are you noticing any framerate lag with 3?

i own mcc for pc and i noticed that some of the halo 2 maps suffer from framerate issues but reach and halo 1 are fine.
idk about Halo 2 (i wasn't at home when the flight test for that one happened) but i have played reach, CE and 3 in the flight tests, and i don't notice any framerate lag
maybe you have v sync turned on?
What are your specs?

idk about Halo 2 (i wasn't at home when the flight test for that one happened) but i have played reach, CE and 3 in the flight tests, and i don't notice any framerate lag
maybe you have v sync turned on?
What are your specs?

its not even for all the maps in halo 2 just seems to be relic ( the beach map with the statue in the middle )

specs are 1080 ti i7.

i have gsync monitor so v sync is off but i set it to 60 fps instead of unlimited, because apparently halo mcc plays terrible on 144

its not even for all the maps in halo 2 just seems to be relic ( the beach map with the statue in the middle )

specs are 1080 ti i7.

i have gsync monitor so v sync is off but i set it to 60 fps instead of unlimited, because apparently halo mcc plays terrible on 144
yeah idk man
I have GTX 1660 and i5 9400f with 16gb DDR4 ram
i have 60 hertz monitor and i had Halo 3 on the highest settings, and i was getting (depending on the map and on the amount of enemies) anywhere from 140 to 400 fps
V sync turned off and framerate set to unlimited obviously
tbh i didn't even notice any screen tearing

yeah idk man
I have GTX 1660 and i5 9400f with 16gb DDR4 ram
i have 60 hertz monitor and i had Halo 3 on the highest settings, and i was getting (depending on the map and on the amount of enemies) anywhere from 140 to 400 fps
V sync turned off and framerate set to unlimited obviously
tbh i didn't even notice any screen tearing

Damn that's good then , I read around that uncapped FPS works fine for reach and halo 1 but halo 2 doesn't.

Either way can't wait to play 3 again I envy you for getting to try it early :feelsokman:

Damn that's good then , I read around that uncapped FPS works fine for reach and halo 1 but halo 2 doesn't.

Either way can't wait to play 3 again I envy you for getting to try it early :feelsokman:
Yeah dude you should sign up for the halo waypoint flight testing
it's free and you get emailed a steam key to try the games when they do the flight testing