Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Been quite every time I’m in a social group because of my hatred of people

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Veteran
Now that I have some social anxiety and I hate people, been becoming more introverted as I got older people are annoying pieces of shot you know especially when I get nothing but rejection from foids, but for now no relationship until further notice and sometimes I’m not interested in socializing nor to make new friends because of how much I hate people although I guess only a small social circle and only like 2 or 3 friends should be enough and it gets annoying when my dad assumes that I like people when I really don’t but man fuck the human race

Last edited:
No socializing for your face

I hate people as well now

If it makes you feel better, you will have no avenues to make new friends after HS, and your current friends may drift away

If it makes you feel better, you will have no avenues to make new friends after HS, and your current friends may drift away
I still do but it’s more of an introverted friend group of a small amount

Normies are superficial. They can only talk about the surface of the water anyway.

i never knew incels have friends

From what experience?
Lots of experience but recently people made me lose my most valued possession and I will probably never get anything like it again. I had a nice car and now no car or license because of dumb jealous normies who don't want us to have anything nice they report me to police

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back