Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what will happen if you attempt to socialcirclemaxx. Spoiler alert: you won't ascend with a foid.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
As a rule, any social outing has less women than men. I go drinking every Friday to a bar where I know at least 5 people, even if my friends didn't show up. I've been doing this for a year now. You'd think around 50 fridays worth of exposure to social contact would eventually net you some meaningful female interactions, could be purely platonic, but no. Not only is the gender ratio completely fucked, the women that DO show up there show up either in large all female groups, a pair of women, or mixed group with boyfriends. My social circle is mixed gender, women I talk to never bring their female friends. Also, they're all taken. ALL of them. I'm not even interested in them but the fact that they're all taken is infuriating. This is another theme that you start noticing when you talk to women that are 20-30 - @RopeMaXXer

As a rule, any social outing has less women than men. I go drinking every Friday to a bar where I know at least 5 people, even if my friends didn't show up. I've been doing this for a year now. You'd think around 50 fridays worth of exposure to social contact would eventually net you some meaningful female interactions, could be purely platonic, but no. Not only is the gender ratio completely fucked, the women that DO show up there show up either in large all female groups, a pair of women, or mixed group with boyfriends. My social circle is mixed gender, women I talk to never bring their female friends. Also, they're all taken. ALL of them. I'm not even interested in them but the fact that they're all taken is infuriating. This is another theme that you start noticing when you talk to women that are 20-30 - @RopeMaXXer
brutal

Once I started work at corporation where 90% of women were female, even 150kg women had fiances and were taken. Out of 30 women in my team 1 woman was single because she was single mom, but her kid was black (and we are living in white country).
I bet if she had white kid she would be taken too.

"just go outside"

As a rule, any social outing has less women than men.
Yeah because they all do nothing outside of fuck chad they dont have hobbies like guys do

There are some female dominated spaces like a pilates class or something but if you try to go to that it just comes off really weird if you arent chad

I know a social circle or friends wont make me ascend but I still want it as it beats being alone

As a rule, any social outing has less women than men
Always. Men go out looking for women, women go out to have fun.
the women that DO show up there show up either in large all female groups, a pair of women, or mixed group with boyfriends
I tried to crack this back when I did PUA and never did. Lone women are the easiest to engage, pairs are the hardest by far, triples and more are shit but better than pairs. Huge groups of girls should be kicked out of venues, they are so fucking obnoxious it's unreal.
Also, they're all taken. ALL of them. I'm not even interested in them but the fact that they're all taken is infuriating.
It's long been this way. Protip, nobody cares if they're taken, so long as the boyfriend's not literally there. Not advising you to try this, you will probably catch rape allegations, but normies just hook up with taken girls. Girls who are 3/10+ are literally never single. They change bf by cheating on the old one with the new one.

Lone women are the easiest to engage, pairs are the hardest by far, triples and more are shit but better than pairs.
I would be interested to know a bit more about this, I dont plan on doing any PUA at all but I am curious, a lone foid although rare seems simple enough why that would be the easiest approach, but why is a pair worse than 3 or more?

I assume that they feel more safe in a larger group and more low inhib surrounded by all their friends

A pair is the worst of both worlds, in that you get the hesitation of a lone foid, combined with the issue of being rejected due to preselection that would come with a clip

I remember watching a Gerbert Johnson video on YT, he reacted to a video of foids rating himself and other "manosphere" people like austin dunham and wheat waffles. He noticed that most of the time one foid would just go along with what the other foid said just to fit in

i dont even have a social circle

why is a pair worse than 3 or more?
Whichever one you approach of a pair, the other one will interfere with your set, and heavily. She's got nobody else to interact with, and women are allergic to lack of attention. I have never seen a girl butt into something harder than when I approached a pair.

I remember watching a Gerbert Johnson video on YT, he reacted to a video of foids rating himself and other "manosphere" people like austin dunham and wheat waffles. He noticed that most of the time one foid would just go along with what the other foid said just to fit in
Yeah, I hated this about WW's interviews. Lone women give the best answers, groups have gay dynamics that skew their answers. And when they're not copying each other's answers, they'll disagree out of spite because of some drama they have.

Whichever one you approach of a pair, the other one will interfere with your set, and heavily. She's got nobody else to interact with, and women are allergic to lack of attention. I have never seen a girl butt into something harder than when I approached a pair.
Ahh right haha I really didnt consider this its kind of like a cockblock, does it matter if the foid not receiving attention is hot or not compared to her friend?
Yeah, I hated this about WW's interviews. Lone women give the best answers, groups have gay dynamics that skew their answers. And when they're not copying each other's answers, they'll disagree out of spite because of some drama they have.
Foids really do be like that though, I think brotherhood is a lie and sisterhood is way more of a thing but the difference between men and women is that they will really hold on to a grudge forever where as guys can sort of just get over it

Ahh right haha I really didnt consider this its kind of like a cockblock, does it matter if the foid not receiving attention is hot or not compared to her friend?
I've never tried going for the less attractive one. I think the same will happen though. Pairs are notoriously hard to crack.
Foids really do be like that though, I think brotherhood is a lie and sisterhood is way more of a thing but the difference between men and women is that they will really hold on to a grudge forever where as guys can sort of just get over it
I don't see dudes getting past shit much, and can't really remember too many cases. I think dudes put things behind them after fighting it out, but since 1v1 fair fights don't exist anymore, we can't do that. I find men today to be exactly as vindictive as women.

I don't see dudes getting past shit much, and can't really remember too many cases. I think dudes put things behind them after fighting it out, but since 1v1 fair fights don't exist anymore, we can't do that. I find men today to be exactly as vindictive as women.
I think they can, and theres good reasons for guys to hold a grudge, another man is just competition but if they fight it out or something they have more of a chance to move past it than a foid does, ive seen guys get past a grudge but ive never seen foids do so, I guess they are just too emotional and won't fight it out

I guess some sort of fight (doesnt have to be strictly physical) is necessary for there to be an eventual truce of sorts, because both parties are incentivised to stop fighting since they both keep taking casualties (can be in the form of friendships and lost social opportunities)

Oyyyyyyyt

Fuck foids they don't even excite me anymore