Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Been sleeping for at least 16 hours today

dirtyricecel

dirtyricecel

Eyes Contact Avoider9000
★★★
I've been sleeping for so long today, and I don't even feel remotely refreshing. Just want to go back for more sleep :feelsseriously:

anyone else facing the same situation?

Not today, I actually have more energy than I usually do. Sleeping is based, rehearsing for the big sleep is very good.

I haven’t slept in like 3 days

I wish I could sleep that long

Do you mean actual sleep or just lying down in bed with your eyes open sleep?

Do you mean actual sleep or just lying down in bed with your eyes open sleep?
Why would he say sleep if he didn’t actually mean sleep lol?

I can’t comprehend how anyone could physically sleep that long
When you have nothing to live for, you have nothing to be awake for.

i don’t know man if I tried sleeping for that long I’d just be staring at the ceiling for 10 hours instead
Same tbh, but these are ascended masters who can sleepmaxxx and not have to be awake and suffer.

OP mogs us brutally:feels:

i bet he has nice dreams while he sleeps all day
I'm thinking of trying to learn how to lucid dream tbh. You are aware you are dreaming and you can do a lot of fun stuff.

I'm a fellow sleepmaxxer too. if nobody wakes me i will sleep for 12 hours every day. If i'm really tired this extend to 14/15 hours. Longest i got was 18 hours but with a 4 hour break inbetween so it doesn't really count. I love not being avake and having to listen to my thoughts. I wouldn't really call it a problem but it does get annoying when you sleep through te entire weekend. When i was a neet it didn't bother me though.

I've been sleeping for so long today, and I don't even feel remotely refreshing. Just want to go back for more sleep :feelsseriously:

anyone else facing the same situation?
Me, Exactly the same

too long. my SPINE hurts after 7hrs

Same for a long time. Like stuck in a rut, it only gets worse. Premarket early morning online stock trades and monster orange energy drank with three eggs for breakfast was the cure.

My longest sleep was 12 hours, after a very comfy, but tiring nightwalk.
The sleep itself was very comfy too, no nightmares or anything. :feelscomfy:

I sleep from 10 to 11 hours. But spent like 13 in bed. I watch YouTube after waking up.

I love sleeping.

When I'm feeling super down, I simply take some sleeping aid supplements and knock out.

Beats drinking alcohol by a mile. All alcohol does is make you more depressed, anxious, sluggish, unmotivated, and poor.

that's pretty impressive greycel :feelsokman::feelscomfy: I get poor sleep lately :feelsbadman:

I have to set an alarm even on weekends otherwise i'd lay in bed until I really had to pee

lol cope blacks can only handle the most basic jobs
Lol true. I'm in my 30s and I've seen a lot. Moreso than the youngcels on this forum.

I can attest to the fact that blacks (and to a lesser extent, Hispanics), can't even handle the most basic jobs. Even at the most basic jobs, they still suck at it. Incompetent as well as super lazy. Thats why a lot of them are natural cheaters and stealers. They know that if they naturally play by the rules, they lose. So their strategy is different.

Not really, I usually I go to bed at around 11 pm wake up at around 7 - 8 am most days and feel pretty refreshed.