Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel been super lazy past week

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
cover5.jpg
Completely dropped my routine my grind. The job market going to utter shit has destroyed my ability to grind. Then walking outside being mogged. Restaurant food being shit and disappointing. All of it has ruined my ability to cope and grind.

day after day of no results. Everything is a scam. I am tired of all this bs. Might have to get Ritalin or Adderall again to focus.

It's JOEVER!

laziness is a real curse but it's way better than going to your work place and wageslaving for hours everyday.
i have been neeting for more than a month now since i had an injury and now i am going back to the work place and i feel lazy asf and will really miss spending the whole day in the bed doing absolutely nothing at all

Aside from working my job full-time now that it's summer and getting back into my gym habits, all I have done is LDAR on vidya while foodmaxxing(sometimes stuff I cook or takeout/fastfood) smoking weed & drinking, and occasionally I might watch a movie or an episode or two of a show.

Last edited: