Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Before and after gymmax

• Thread starter Poorbaldshortcel
  • Start date
Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
One of my heros: from a manlet incel to a gymmaxed Norman:
19.jpg

1.jpg

Something like my transformation: from a fat loser to a gymcelling "wanna be Chad":

Attachments

• 000000000000.jpg
    000000000000.jpg
    419.6 KB · Views: 198
  • --------.jpg
    --------.jpg
    837.3 KB · Views: 203
grats on getting into better shape, im sure you feel physically better and are less likely now to have bad issues like diabetes. men probably respect you more and notice you more

you are still a baldcel weeb with a long egg face unfortunately...have you gotten closer to ascending or no? what is your height and before / after weight?

get lean bro your smv will increase more by having a lean jaw than getting more muscle

I used to be fat as fuck when I was a kid and then when puberty hit me i became too depressed to eat

crazy impressive

honestly i think the sense of accomplishment you feel from doing something drastic like that is more than worth it, regardless of the fact if you ascended or not. probably much less depressed now

grats on getting into better shape, im sure you feel physically better and are less likely now to have bad issues like diabetes. men probably respect you more and notice you more

you are still a baldcel weeb with a long egg face unfortunately...have you gotten closer to ascending or no? what is your height and before / after weight?
Thanks! Height is the same 171 cm. Health is better than before (at least 5 problems solved). Bald, short, poor -- yep.
About the men -- I don't know. :D About the females -- at least already dare to answer my questions, not telling me I'm fat and 2 fat ones were interested in me but I wasn't. Some agree to make chat-friends (penpals) and really add me but never want to go have a walk or tea outside after it. Still not Chadish enough for them maybe. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

No gym for your face and bald head

@HiddenUzer, you're right. I'm still fighting to lose some more kilos.

Tbh my slimmer face now is way better than that fat ball years ago. That time most of the girls and women even refused to watch me more than a second. Now at least they can answer me where is the toilet or "I want to make friends with you but just pure friends, okay?"... :)
So, gym improves your face with at least 15%. Nobody likes fatness on your face. :)

@jjbref, it's proven that people who do sport are less depressed. Now I have more often lifefuel moments and cope moments. :)

@Pepecel , thanks brocel! Respect for people like you guys who value the brocels' efforts. Wish you the best!

Good for you, but you're short and balding. You also look like a slav, brutal fucking combo.

The native Slavs are blond, tall, white... in most of the countries they have NO problems to attract Latinos, Africans, Asians. A Polish or a Serb are often the same as some German or Italian. Can't understand how you make difference between Slavs and non-Slavs.

I look like a Hungarian, Tatar or something like whiter hapa. No problem with my race. The problems are short + bald + moneyless.

Thanks, bro! Keeping the transformation struggle non-stop! Never give up!

The native Slavs are blond, tall, white... in most of the countries they have NO problems to attract Latinos, Africans, Asians. A Polish or a Serb are often the same as some German or Italian. Can't understand how you make difference between Slavs and non-Slavs.
@IchWillSterben

Haha, you are calling a nazicel to explain me the difference with racist theory? Come on, let's be more scientific. I'm too old for racist shits.
See some slavs, I bet they mog most of the people in this forum: POLISH
R-C.19b0866e29add4b9b64c215ebdad5806
. To me look like Swedish or German. SERBIAN
OIP-C.k4inOfSKhJSpA3DEyi-mhAHaFj
. To me look like some Italian, even most of them are whiter than the south Italians, Spaniards, Portugals, etc.
If you make difference, okay. To me, as a semi-Eastern person, all these Slav dudes are the same as the Anglos, French and even the Northern Euros.

Jfl both pics look the same. Garbage frame low t

Wtf are those shoulders bro? :feelskek: or should i say what shoulders :feelskek:

Well, even kids with small frame can gymmaxx. Surprised? :) Look at him:
stroe2strongkidsfeatured.jpg
or at him:
R-C.ee9a41fe169008f771aef483b879d9e5

And I am almost 50 y. o. Almost all people around my age (males or females) are with bellies, big asses, etc. After 1 year I'm going to be slimmer and with more muscle mass because I work hard non-stop.

What shoulders? Yeah, bro. Tell me what shoulders:

Attachments

• 88888888.jpg
    88888888.jpg
    867.3 KB · Views: 113
Congrats on gymmaxing. Im gonna do it sometime soon, just to feel better and not feel like sloth itself.

Cool. At least will make you more healthy and energetic + will add you some smv points.