Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Behind every single mother there's an incel who could've treated her better

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
One of the advantages of living in my building is that I'm surrounded by single (loser whores) single mothers. Some even live in the same apartment together cause they can't afford more. It's delightful to see them struggle at the end of the month to pay the rent. It's amazing when they lose control and start yelling at their little bastard muts for misbehaving. That makes me think that their lives could've been much better if they had chosen the ugly nerdy short guy with a decent future and who would've given everything to make them happy. Every single mother was at one point courted by an ugly but good man. But no, they being the sluts they are, decided to fuck the alcoholic and drug addict Chad who left them like a piece of trash as soon as he learned they were pregnant. Remember guys NEVER feel sorry for a single mother. NEVER help a single mother. They deserve every second of that hell.

100% correct, though they still live better lives than we do.

ab67706c0000da84aaea888cb833e6cda67250c8

Based tbh, i agree with u