Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sometimes, i think about poking holes in condoms of stores

FrenchSandNigger

FrenchSandNigger

Recruit
★★★
Then i think about all the women who will get an abortion because of me and it make me sad. Even if they do not murder the baby, he will live with a single mother who will go full crazy mortal kombat style in her head because of all the chads who will use her body as a cum dumpster making her believe they will stick and become the new father :feelskek:

It would be hilarious, but i truly think that it would be a crime for the child, he easer get murdered by his mother or get a single crazy mother.

And it's happening right now, without any asshole poking holes in condom at stores, what a time to be alive gentlemen, what a time.

Do it, anyway. Anything that contributes to the inevitable collapse of soyciety can only be a good thing.

there are cameras everywhere they are gonna get you. they can hold you down until the cops get there.

Based activity

just shoot a strip club

Cameras will catch your ass